01

Aria Walks in Tara's hospital room with the rest of her friend group. The sight of her best friend in the bed injured made her upset. She couldn't believe some psycho idiot in a ghost face mask would try and murder her. 

               The door made a creaking noise as it was opened to reveal Sam, Tara's sister. Everyone in the room stood up, including Aria. Sam looked at everyone then she bent down beside Tara's bed. "How are you feeling?" She asked her younger sister. Silence spread across the two as Tara was surprised that her sister even showed up. 

               "You came..." Tara finally let out as she stared at her sister. "Of course I came." Sam stared right back at her sister. Sam was happy to see that she was alive and doing well at the hospital. A small smile spread across Tara's face. "This is my boyfriend, Richie." Sam introduced Richie as she walked back a little bit letting him introduce himself a little more. 

               "It's so nice to meet you. I'm so sorry if I'm intruding." He speaks as he walks over to the side of the bed where Sam had been. Aria had a bad feeling about this guy, but she didn't wanna ruin anything so she kept that feeling to herself. Tara smiles again and waves a bit at Richie. "Nice to meet you too." 

               Sam greets everyone else in the room with a simple hi or hey and a hug. Aria was happy to see Sam again. She missed seeing the older girl. Aria gave Sam a huge hug with a smile plastered on her face. Sam walked up to Wes and gave him a hug as well, "Thank you for calling." Sam thanked him. She looked up at his hair and put her hand through it. "Look at your hair! I like it." She walked back over to Richie and started introducing everyone else. "These are Chad and Mindy, the twins. Aria and her little brother Jason. And Wes. I used to babysit them all." Sam smiled as she spoke. 

               "Which is always how I like to be introduced." Wes smiled as he made the joke. They all chuckle a bit. "And Amber. Hey." Sam spoke up again as she looked at amber with a smile. Amber smiles at Sam. "Hi. Nice to see you." She responded. "Hi, I'm Richie." Richie stuttered as he spoke. Amber awkwardly smiled and nodded her head. "Hi." She said. 

               "Where's mom?" Sam asked Tara as she looked around the room. "She's stuck at a conference in London. She called me earlier. This caused Amber to scoff a bit as she looked over at Tara. "Yeah, for all of ten minutes." Amber spoke causing everyone's face to drop. "Look, Guys, Tara's really tired. Maybe we should just give her some space." Amber added on looking at everyone else in the room. Aria wanted to agree with her, but she was scared to leave her best friend alone. She couldn't lose her like she lost her dad. Everyone agreed with Amber and started heading out of the room. "Not you Sam." Tara spoked up as Sam went to turn around and leave. "I want you to stay." Tara added. Sam lets out an "okay," and everyone  else leaves the room. 

               Everyone went out into the waiting room and stood in a circle. Richie decided he would wait outside the hospital room for Sam. "I'm glad Sam came. Tara shouldn't be left alone in that room. You never know who could sneak in there." Aria said worriedly and everyone agreed. They were all worried for the girl since she had lived through something traumatic. Everyone nodded their head in agreement. "hey guys. why don't we go play pool?" Chad asked around at everyone.