03

"Those diaries told me who my real father was. It was Billy Loomis. And somebody knows. I think that's why you got hurt. And I'm so fucking sorry that I never told you and that I ran away. I'm so sorry." Aria heard Sam say as she walked into Tara's hospital room. She dropped the drink she had in her hands as she heard that Sam was Billy Loomis' daughter. Both Tara and Sam looked over at Aria as she stood there looking at Sam in shock. 

               Tara turned to look at her sister. "Get out." She told her. Sam looked over at Tara with tears streaming down her face. "Tara..." Sam spoke up. "No fucking way..." Aria's eyes teared up a bit. Her uncle died at the hands of Billy Loomis before she could ever meet him. The daughter of the man who killed her uncle was sitting right in front of her. Someone was trying to hurt Tara because they knew. Amber was right. Now we have to start protecting Tara from her own family. 

               Aria was lost in her own thoughts. She didn't know what to do with the information she just found out. She should have just waited to walk in. "Get the fuck out!" She heard Tara yell at Sam, which pulled her away from her own thoughts. Sam stood up and left the room. "I'll leave you alone. I know how hard it is processing that information." Aria said as she turned and left the room. Richie and Sam turned to face her. 

               "Your father killed a great man. I never even had the chance to meet him. My mother was heartbroken for the longest time. Her own brother, killed by the man who she thought she could call her best friend." Aria spoke as she looked down at the floor. Aria was upset. Her mother was hurting for years. Knowing that man had a baby, but still murdered people. She was glad he was gone, but now it started a whole bunch of other murders.

               "Listen, I don't really care who's daughter you are." Aria added on looking at Sam now. "I don't car, but you waiting this long to tell Tara was wrong." Sam nodded agreeing with what Aria had said. She knew she was in the wrong for leaving, then coming back and dropping all that information on her. "Right now, you being Billy's daughter is the least of our worries. What we should be worrying about is how we are gonna catch this ghost face fucker." Aria crossed her arms. 

               "Your sister won't talk to you, and the police aren't gonna help. What's our next move?" Richie asked the two girls in front of him. Aria still felt something off about Richie. She didn't seem good. She didn't want anything to do with the guy, but she can never get away from him. 

               Aria knew exactly what she had to do. She was gonna have her mother give her the address to her old partners place. "We need to talk to an expert at these situations." Aria stood their staring at the two with a blank expression. She knew Dewy would never agree to talk to them about the ghost face crimes, but she wanted someone who knew things about it. She didn't know how to contact Sydney Prescott or Gale Weathers.

               Richie was completely clueless on who Aria was talking about. He had that look where he had no Idea what she was talking about and it pissed Aria off. She rolled her eyes and looked at Sam who knew exactly who she was talking about. "Right, lets go." She responded.