13

Aria woke up from fainting and looked around. Richie was standing above Sam watching her as he crawled. Aria looked over to her left and saw the knife she had used to stab Jason She looked at Sam again saw that Sam was looking back at her. "Those are the rules!" Richie shouts at Sam. Aria got ready to toss the knife towards her. "I'm introducing a new rule." Sam spoke up. Richie bent down and turned Sam over on to her back. "And what would that be? Huh?"

                Aria tossed the knife to Sam and Sam grabbed it. "Never fuck with the daughter of a serial killer." She said then stabbed the knife through his cheeks. Aria looked at the sight in shock. When Richie fell backwards, Sam sat up and sat on top of Richie. She began to stab him multiple times. "Wait!" Richie shouted, blood coming out of his mouth, "What about my ending?" He added. Sam looked at him and lifted his head up and put the knife to his throat. "Here it comes." She said before she slit his throat. She watched as he bled out to death.

               Aria stood up slowly as Sam also stood up. Aria limped over to Sam's side, holding her stab wound. The two looked down at Richie's now dead body. Sydney and Gale walked into the room and also looked down at him. "Careful, they always come back." Sydney says looking at Sam. Aria grabs the gun from Gale and shoots Richie multiple times before finally shooting him in the head. "He's dead now." She said. 

               There was screaming heard from the kitchen. They all turned around and saw a burned up Amber running at them with a knife. Aria rose the gun up at her, but hesitated to shoot her. She couldn't do it. No matter how hard she tried. A gun shot was heard from the side as Amber falls to the ground with blood spilling from her head.             

               Aria gasped and looked over at Tara who held the gun that shot Amber. " I still prefer the Babadook." Tara says as she points the un down. Sam limps over to Tara and hugs her. Aria kneels down to Amber's body on the ground. Aria sighed at the girls burned up body. No matter how much wrong she did, she couldn't hate her. Now she had to move on. She stood up and realized her brother was also ghost face. She ran over to the group. "Guys, my bro-" She was cut off by Sydney who had hugged her. She was caught by surprise but hugged back. The two pulled away from each other and looked at each other. "What's that for?" Aria asked Sydney in confusion. She didn't understand the point in getting a hug. 

               Sydney looked over at Gale, who was also looking at Sydney. " Aria, your brothers dead." A weight on Aria's shoulder felt lifted off. She sighed in relief and looked at the two. "Where?" They pointed into the kitchen. Aria turned around and walked into the kitchen. Her brothers body laid lifeless in the kitchen's doorway. She bent down to her brother's body and lifted his head up. She pulled his body closer to her and laid him in her lap. She hugged her brother and cried. 

               She never thought her own brother would try and kill his family. All because his father was a serial killer. She didn't want to believe this was real. She wanted it all to be fake. It was all some twisted joke. She felt something sharp get stabbed into the other side of her stomach. She looked down at her brothers smirking face. "I-I'm sorry sis. Bu-but you have to go too..." He says before he loses consciousness. She looked down at the knife in her stomach and pulled it out. She screamed in pain as she falls over and wraps her arm around her stomach. 

               The others run into the room and sees the girl holding her stomach. "Shoot him in the head!" Aria shouts at the group. Tara raises the gun and shoots him in the head. "We should have shot him in the head." Gale said as she sighed.

               Aria started seeing black dots like she did the second time he stabbed her. She felt nauseous and tired. She couldn't keep her eyes open. She closed her eyes and let the darkness take over her whole body.