07

Amber and Aria had walked over to Wes' house to speak with the other sheriffs. She looked around and noticed that Gale Weathers was there. Aria's eyes widened. "That's Gale Weathers." She said. They were about to go over when Amber's phone buzzed. She turned on her phone and saw she had a text from her parent. "I'm sorry Aria, my parents heard about the deaths and want me to come home now." Aria nodded and let her go. Amber ran in the direction of her house. 

               Aria looked around at the scene and spotted Sam. She ran over to Sam and tapped her shoulder. Sam turned around to face her. "I'm- I'm sorry about your mom." Sam said as she gave Aria a hug. She hugged her back and pulled away. 

               Aria looked at the scene again, but two of the police men looked extremely familiar. "Holy shit." Sam whispered and ran over to the two familiar cops. Aria followed behind her not knowing what's going on. "Who's watching Tara at the fucking hospital!" Sam screamed at the officer. She figured out finally why he was familiar looking. Sam grabbed Arias hand and ran over to her car. Aria got into the front seat and Sam got into the passenger. Their backseat opened up and it revealed to be Dewy getting into the car. The two girls looked back at Dewy in confusion. "What are you waiting for? Drive!" Dewy yelled at Same. 

               They all put their seatbelts on and rush over to the hospital. They called Richie on the phone to see if he made it to the hospital. He answered the phone. "Richie? Are you at the hospital?" Sam asked through the phone. A voice they all dreaded had spoke, "Hello, Samantha. Richie can't come to the phone right now. He's finding out what happens to people who stick their noses in business that doesn't concern them." 

               Aria's eyes widen. She wrong about Richie being ghost face the entire time. "Please don't hurt him." Sam begged the person on the phone. "Tell you what. You can choose. I'll only kill one." The person said. Aria gasps, "What? Tara?" She said nervously. Tara's groans in pain could be heard through the phone. "No please! I'm begging you! Please don't hurt them!" Sam begs again. 

               "Really? you can't save your own sister? All you have to do is say, "Kill Richie."" Screaming could be heard from the phone. Tears were now streaming down Aria's face. She was scared they wouldn't make it in time. They arrived at the hospital with Sam still talking to ghost face. They run into the hospital and into the elevator. Dewy pulls out his gun and faces it at the door of the elevator. "Or maybe I'm just stalling for time, fuckhead." They arrive on the floor they are on and the door opens. Dewy shoots ghost face as soon as he looks up. 

               Ghost face runs away. We all run to Tara's side. "Tara!" Sam and Aria yelled. Dewy went to runs over to Richie and helps get him off the ground. Richie and Dewy start walking in the direction of the elevator. "Get the elevator!" He shouts but was cut off by Ghost face attacking him. Richie falls over and backs away from the killer. Tara, Aria, and Sam run over to his side. Dewy shot his gun, but missed the killer. The two were going at each other. After Dewy was left on the ground with his gun in his hand, and the killer stood up looking down on him, Dewy shot him 3 times in the chest. Ghost face crashed into he glass shelf behind him and fell over, dead. 

               Dewy stood up and ran behind Richie. He lifted Richie up off the ground and helped him to the elevator, Aria and Sam help Tara get to the elevator as well. Dewy pressed the elevator button to get it to open. 

               The elevator finally opens and everyone except Dewy got in. "The head." He said as he helped Richie into the elevator. "What?" Richie questioned the man. Dewy just looked him in the eyes. " You have to shoot him in the head, or they always come back." Dewy adds on. Aria's eyes widen and she grabs his wrist. "Dewy! Who gives a fuck!" Aria shouts at him. He yanks his wrist away from her grip. "I do" He said softly.

The elevator door closed before Aria could stop it. "No! Dewy!" Sam yells. Aria looked at the elevator door in shock. She didn't know what to do, or what to say.

Aria finally snapped out of it and looked at the three behind her. "We have to go back for Dewy." Aria spoke as she pressed the button for the elevator to open. As it opened it revealed Dewy's lifeless body laying on the ground surrounded by blood. "Dewy... No..." She whispered to herself. "Call 911!" She yelled to Sam who stood their holding Tara in shock. She looked back at Sam who was now looking at Aria. "Sam! Call 911!" Aria shouted at her again. Sam snapped out of it and called 911.