09

Sam walks out into the waiting room with Richie and Tara. Aria ran over to the group. "Sam wait up!" Aria shouted over to the three. Sam didn't hear Aria so Sydney also called out to her. "Samantha?" Sam looked over at Sydney and stopped moving. "It's Sam." Sam says as she completely faces Sydney. "I'm-" Sydney went to introduce herself, but Sam cut her off. "I know who you are." Sam spoke. 

               Aria looked between the two. She couldn't tell how Sydney felt. She went to say something, but was cut off by a text ringing through her phone. She looked at her phone to see that Amber had asked her to come to her party. Aria smiled and texted her okay. She put her phone away and looked at the two. She didn't want to interrupt them talking so she left and got an uber to Amber's place. 

               Aria walked into the house and looked around. There were a lot of people there she didn't know how to react. She looked at who was coming down the stairs and it was Amber. Amber looked at the girl and smiled. "Hey! You actually did come!" Amber yelled over the music and went to her side. Aria smiled at the girl. "I wouldn't ditch a friend like that." They make their way into the kitchen where Aria was given a shot glass by Chad. "To Wes!" He shouted, then everyone else shouted it again after him. Aria chugs the shot and makes a sour face after she finishes. "That tastes like shit!" She yelled. Everyone in the room laughed at her. 

               "Shots? Really? This is supposed to be a memorial." Amber grabbed the shot glass from him and put it down. He points to the glass. "Well, this is how I mourn and distract myself from looming specter of death. " Aria zoned out everyone around her. She walked up to a girl, who's glass was full and grabbed it from her. She smiled at the girl and chugged it. She looked at the girl again and gave her the cup. "Thanks!" She walks away and grabs a beer. They looked pretty low on beer. "Hey, we're low on beer." Mindy tells Amber. Amber rolls her eyes and looks at Mindy. "There's some more in the basement. I'll go get some." Amber spoke up. Aria watched as she walked away to go to the basement. 

               Aria really liked Amber and it was pretty easy to tell. She always gave her the look that speaks 'I'm in love with you.' Chad noticed it too. He always saw it, but he never wanted to comment on it. He didn't care at this point anymore. He walked up to Aria and smiled. "I know you like her. You're not very good at hiding it." Aria looked at Chad and sighed. She knew it was too late to deny it now. "What do I do? Should I take her somewhere quiet and tell her?" Aria asked Chad and he nodded at her. Aria sighs again and waits for her to come back up. 

               As Amber and Mindy walked back into the kitchen, Aria takes a deep breath in and out and walks up to Amber. "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked her with a smile on her face. Amber smiles at her and nods. Aria grabs her hand and takes her upstairs to a room that's quiet and their isn't anyone in it

                "What did you want to talk about?" Amber sat on the bed that was in the room. Aria say down next to her and looked her in the eyes. "Um so, I-" Aria went to say it, but she was cut off by Amber speaking. "You like me, right? That's what you were gonna say?" Amber smiled at the girl. Aria looked at the girl in shock. "I guess that I was right." She smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not rejecting you or anything. I actually like you too." Amber grabbed Aria's hand with hers. Aria smiled at the girl and let out a sigh of relief. 

               "Thank goodness. I thought you wouldn't be into girls." Aria scratched the back of her neck with her other hand nervously. "Why would you think that?" Amber asked as she looked Aria in the eyes. The too continued to look at each other for a while, until Amber made the first move. Amber leaned in closer to Aria and put her lips on to of Aria's, Aria leaned in as well, kissing Amber back. 

               Their kiss turned into a make out session. Aria places her hand on Amber's cheek as they made out. After awhile, they pulled away and smiled at each other. "We should, head back to the party. I don't want to like. Have them destroy anything." Amber said as she stood up. Aria stood up after her and smiled. "Yeah, no your right um lets go." They walk about into the party and went their separate ways. 

               Aria made her way over to Mindy and sat beside. "Where's Chad?" She asked Mindy. Mindy looked over at her, "He went outside to find Liv." Mindy responded. "By himself!?" Aria shouted and stood up. "He took a weapon don't worry." Mindy responded once again. Aria shook her head and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed another girls beer and chugged it. She needed it.