06

"So, not to put too fine a point on it, but according to requel rules..." Liv pauses and lets out a sigh. Aria knew what she was gonna ask, but she didn't want to cut the pink haired girl off so she let her finish before she started to speak. "Who's next?" 

               "Going by the pattern, whoever it is has to be connected to someone that came before." Aria answered the girls question. Silence at the room completely. none of them knew who was next. It could be anyone in the room. Dewy slouched down in his chair a little more.

               "I'm starting to regret coming here..." He spoke as he looked at the ground. They were all nervous about who was gonna be next. "Jesus, my mom was a character in one of them." Wes was cut of by Mindy rolling her eyes. "No one cares about the shitty inferior sequels, Wes. You're safe." Mindy sighed as she spoke to Wes. "With Randy as our uncle, though, You and I are probably screwed." Mind looks over at Chad. Aria looked over at Jason and thought about him being Stu Macher's daughter. 

               "Me and you and mom are also probably screwed." Aria spoke as she smiled at her sibling then looked over at her mom and smiled again. Her mom face palmed at her daughter. "Are you seriously joking around at a time like this?" Her mom spoke seriously, causing Aria's smile to drop and she shut up quickly. "Or one of you, or both, are the killer and this whole, What? Elaborate monologue is just to cover your tracks." Richie questioned the two.

               The two girls scoffed and smiled at the boy. "I think it's pretty clear who the killer is at this point." Mindy spoke towards the boy. Aria looked down at her confusedly. She couldn't even find out the killer, how does she know? "Who?" Sam asked Mindy in confusion. Mindy smiled at Sam and waited a minute to answer.

               "You." Mindy says bluntly. Aria was confused on why she thought it was Sam. "Wait? Huh?" She questioned Mindy. "What?" Sam asked her nervously and in confusion. "It makes perfect requel sense." Mindy answered her question. Aria looked over at Sam understanding what Mindy had said. "That actually does make sense." Chad added. Everyone agreeing with him. He wasn't wrong though. It did make sense. Her father was Billy Loomis. And she actually knew it was Billy. Sam scoffs and mumbles under her breath as she leaves the room. 

                Richie goes outside and follows her. As soon as Richie leaves and shuts the door behind him. Aria laughed a little. Sam's tantrum made her laugh. "I'm gonna head out now." Dewy said as he left the house. "We better get going too kids." Jennifer spoke to Aria and Jason. "I'm not a kid anymore mom. I'm 24 years old." Jason looked at his mom as he stood up. Jennifer rolled her eyes and left the house to get in her car. Aria ended up telling Jason to tell her mom she was gonna hang back. 

               "Hey Amber, want to hang out? Everyone's either going home or going to their room." Aria asked Amber, who was at the door with Aria. Amber smiles and nods her head at the girl. "Sure why not. I don't have anything else better to do." Amber responded to her question. "Let's go over to my house and hang in my room." Aria said with a huge smile on her face. Amber nodded and let Aria lead the way. Since Aria lived 3 house away from the twins, they walked to her house. "Hey mom? I have Amber here!" She shouted to the whole house. Nothing was said back, it was only silence. Amber rose a brow at the sudden silence. So did Aria. Aria turned on the lights and had a horrific sight seen in front of her.

               Her mother was hung from the top of the stairs with stab wounds all around her chest. Aria screamed and Amber stepped back a bit from the site. Amber picked up her phone and called 911. Aria stood their in shock at the scene. She couldn't cry. No matter how much it hurt, the tears wouldn't fall. Amber shook Aria a bit to shake her back to reality. "A--a" She heard muffled speaking coming from Aria. "AR-A" She heard a little more clearly but it was still muffled. Amber slaps Aria cross the face which snapped her back to reality. "ARIA!" Amber shouted at Aria. 

               Aria held her hand onto her cheek and looked at Amber. Amber looked her in her eyes. "Aria, we have to go now! The police are here." Amber spoke. Tears finally formed in Aria's eyes as she began to cry. Amber pulled Aria out of the house and Aria followed behind her. They went to the neighbors steps and sat on them. Aria laid her head on Amber's shoulder as she cried. Amber put her arm around her and hugged her as she cried. 

Aria's phone made the noise that she got a text notification. She pulled her phone out and read the text. "Wes... His mom... Their dead." She read out loud for Amber to hear. Amber showed no emotion. Aria couldn't tell what Amber was feeling, but she wasn't gonna ask her about it. Aria thought about what they talked about with the requel and it confused her. "Wait. Wes and Judy are dead? My mom died at the same time as them? There has to be more than one killer. But the killers are trying to throw us off. They know we're on to them." Aria spoke as she wiped the dried tears off her face. "It's on ghostface." She added.