10

Amber walked into the kitchen and found Aria chugging the beer. Amber grabbed the cup from her and threw it in the sink. "Absolutely not." She said in a serious tone. Aria pouted and was gonna say something, but everyone in the house cheered. Aria and Amber looked at each other and walked into the where they all cheered and pushed through all the people. The people at the door were Tara, Richie, and Sam. Aria and Amber smiled.

               "Hey! What are you doing out of the hospital?" Amber said and hugged Tara. "Should you even be up and around?" Amber questioned the girl as she looked at Sam and Richie. Aria stood next to Amber and looked at everyone. "I need my spare inhaler." Tara says to Amber. "Why? Where are you guys going?" Amber asked Tara. Aria walked over to Sam to speak with her. "So you're leaving?" Aria asked Sam. Sam nodded her head as she crossed her arms. Aria frowned. 

               She was going to miss seeing Tara and Sam. She hated that everything was happening. "Alright everyone, thanks for coming, but the party's over!" Amber shouts. Richie starts turning on all the lights on in the house. "Can we cut the music please!" He shouts. "Uh hi... Gen Z. How are you? Um. Both Sam and Tara here have been attacked by the killer twice. And now they are here, which makes this place a huge murder target, so... uh. If I were you, I would probably leave." Richie speaks as the house went quiet. Everyone shouted 'fuck you' at him and threw their empty cups at him. 

               Richie got pissed off at that and he opened the door. "I tried to be nice. Get the fuck out!" He shouts at the crowd. Everyone in the house finally leaves. Aria couldn't help but laugh at Richie. He thought of himself as so scary, but she couldn't keep it serious. 

               Liv and Aria walk into the room Mindy was in and sat next to her. Liv starts complaining about how bad her day was. Mindy and Aria looked over at each other concerned then looked back at Liv. "Liv, where's my brother?" Mindy asked her brothers girlfriend. Liv snaps her head over at Mindy and opens her eyes to look at her. "What? I don't know, Mindy. Probably off accusing everyone of being the killer!" Liv spoke angrily looking at the TV. 

               Mindy looked at the ground then back at Liv. "He actually went looking for you." Mindy spoke again. Liv looked back at Mindy, then at Aria to see if she was telling the truth. Aria nodded her head as her face turned into nervousness. What if chad had been killed? Mindy looks Liv up and down suspiciously. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Liv asked Mindy confusedly. "Just revising my suspect list." Mindy responded to her question. 

               Aria stood up and left the room. She went to go searching for Chad. She went out to the front yard and looked around. "Chad?" She shouted but got no reply. Their was shuffling going on in the bushes that freaked Aria out. She hated every second of the moment she was in. Chad could be lying face down in the grass dead, and she could be attacked and murdered at any time. She walked to the side of the house and noticed a body laying on the ground. She pushed the body on to its back and gasped. Her thoughts had became reality. 

               A loud crack of a branch was heard from the bushes in front of her and she looked up. Someone in a ghost face outfit came running at her at full speed. She screamed and ran to the front door. She opened the door and ran inside. She closed the door and locked it behind her. She caught her breath. Sam ran out to where she heard the loud breathing and ran over to Aria. "Aria? What happened?" She questioned the girl. She stood up straight and looked at Sam with tears down her face. "Ch-chad he- oh god. He's dead." She started mumbling to herself. Sam's eyes widen. She hugged the girl and looked around the house. 

               Screaming could be heard from the room Mindy was in. Sam and Aria look at each other and run into the room. Mindy was covered in blood trying to stop ghost face from stabbing her. Sam grabbed a lamp and smashed it over top of the killers head. The killer looks over at Sam quickly and run out of the room. They watch as he runs away but worried more about Mindy who sat on the ground in pain, covered in blood. 

               Aria went to run over to Sam when she heard a scream from behind her. "What did you do to her!" Amber yells at both Aria and Sam. She couldn't possibly believe that they could do this to her, right? Aria didn't know what to say, Sam started stuttering as she holds Mindy. There was a noise of a glass bottle hitting the floor behind Sam and everyone looked to see Richie in shock. "What the fuck" He said in shock. He put his hands up in the air. 

               "Richie, where the fuck were you?!" Sam yelled at Richie as she fully faced him. Richie pointed to the basement door. "I just went into the basement to get beer." Richie responded to Sam quickly. Jason runs into the room from the front door. "I heard yelling? Why are we- Holy shit!" He yells at the seen of Mindy. "You went into the basement alone?" Amber questioned Richie in concern. 

               He pointed down at Mindy, "I asked her to come with me! She said no!" He shouted back at Amber. Liv runs into the room in tears. "jesus christ." she mumbled. Aria breathed in and out heavily. She didn't know what to do. "I was with Tara, but the rest of you were wondering around. One of you is the fucking killer!" Amber yelled as she pointed to everyone in the room. 

               "Fuck you, Amber. Fuck you!" Liv shouts at Amber. Aria looks down at Liv's hands and see's blood on them. Aria's eyes widen. "Why is there blood on your hands?" Aria questioned the girl in fear. liv looks down at her hands and stuttered. "I-I found Chad. I found Chad. he's-" Liv was cut off by Amber. "Your fucking lying!" Amber yelled at the scared girl. Everyone started accusing Liv of the killer. She had to of been. Amber tried getting Liv to stop as Liv tried saying she wasn't the killer. "Fuck you, Amber. I'm not the fucking killer!" Liv yelled at Amber. Amber smirks and pulls out a gun from her back pocket. "I know." She lifts it up and shoots Liv in the head. 

               Amber faced the gun at Sam then at Aria. "Welcome to act 3 baby." She spoke with a huge smirk plastered on to her face. Aria stared at Amber in Horror. She never thought of Amber as being the killer. She loved Amber how could she betray her like this. Amber went to shoot Aria, but Tara pulled her arm up and Sam grabbed Aria and dragged her with her. They ran out of the room and into another.