12

Aria turned to look at Sam and Sam looked back. Aria grabbed a knife and stuffed it into her back pocket. She then ducked down and snuck her way out of the room. She ran somewhere and went to hide their but only ran into Tara. "Tara?" She whispered to her. Tara put her finger up to her mouth as she showed Aria her phone screen with a phone number on it and the same voice box that they had to do their scream voices. She hit the call button and put it on speaker. She then turned the voice box on.

               "Amber! Fan out!" Jason yelled at the girl. "They couldn't have gone far with the injuries They have." Richie shouts out as well. They heard walking from outside the door so Tara slams the door open and starts hitting Amber with her crutch. Aria grabs Tara's other crutch and runs  up behind Jason. She starts hitting him with it as well. There was a gunshot noise ringing in the house, but she didn't bother looking. 

               Jason kicked Aria in her stomach where her wound was, which caused her to step back and hold her wound in pain. Jason took this opportunity to grab her her and push her against the wall. He held the knife up to her throat. "You son of a bitch! Why are you doing this!?" Aria yelled at her brother as she started to cry. She tried to get out of his grip, but that only made him bring the knife closer to her neck. "This movie has to be special. it has to be just as good as my dad's." Jason said as he smirked at the girl. The girls eyes widen at his words. "you knew." Aria choked out. "Yo-you knew that Stu was your father already. You just didn't want to tell mom you knew." Aria added on to what she said.

               "Yeah, I knew. I did a DNA test. When I found out your dad wasn't a match, I made them find out who my dad really was." Jason responded to the girl. She thought he was insane. Doing all this because he wanted to continue what his father couldn't? "You're the one to kill mom..." Aria felt her eye tear up.  Jason smirked at the girl. "Yeah, she had to go. She's the reason my father is dead." Jason responded to her. 

               Aria remembered the knife was in her back pocket. She let out a sigh as she knew what she had to do. She had to kill her own brother. She snuck the knife out of her back pocket and held it lower so that Jason wouldn't see it. "Jason, you aren't your father. Why are you doing this?" Aria questioned as she had tears falling from her eyes. Jason rolled his eyes and removed the knife from her neck. He dragged the knife down her face. "Because I gotta make daddy proud." He fake pouts at the girl. The girl took the opportunity to turn the sharp part of the knife towards Jason and stab him in the stomach. He groaned in pain and placed his hand where the knife is. The girl removed the knife and hugged Jason. 

               Jason smirks again and lifts the knife up from behind Arias back. He stabs Aria in the back, catching her off guard. He removes the knife from her back and lets her fall to the ground. With the amount of blood loss from her previous wound, and now her knew wound, she fainted. Jason tapped the girl with his foot to see if she was out and he looked down at the girl. Jason then puts his hand on his stab wound and looks down at it. "Fuck!" He screamed in pain. 

               He heard screaming that sounded like Amber coming from the kitchen. He slowly makes his way over into the kitchen. His eyes widened at the sight of Amber being lit on fire. "No!" He yelled at the sight. He looked over at who the culprit was, and it was Gale and Sydney. "You son of a bitches!" He lifted his knife up and went to chase after the two, but Gale shot him in the chest. He put his hand to the wound and looked down at it. Gale shot him again in the stomach, causing him to fall back. He stopped moving, showing Sydney and Gale that he was dead.