05

"How do you know so much about the Stab movies?" Richie questions Mindy who was walking to the living room where a picture of her uncle had been in. "Randy was our uncle. RIP." She blew a kiss to the picture of her uncle. Aria looked at the picture on the wall. She had remembered seeing him in a picture next to her own uncle. The two of them were best friends who shared their love of horror movies with each other. 

               "You said bring everybody." Mindy spoke as she pointed to the teens sitting on the couches. Aria smiled and sat on the couch arm next to Wes. Sam looked at the teens, "Hey." Chad and Mindy's mom came out with a bunch of snacks and placed them on the table in front of the teens. "Ooh, suspects." She smiled brightly as she placed the snacks down. "My brother-" She paused as she noticed Aria sitting there and she smiled at her. "My brother and your uncle would be so proud!" She spoke again. Aria smiled back at the women. 

               She looked over at Dewy. "Hey Martha." Dewy spoke as he smiled at the women. Martha smiled brighter. "Dewy! Hi. You look-" Martha looked him up and down as she stopped herself from speaking. Martha didn't know what to say. "How's the wife?" She asked the man. Aria mentally face palmed. Before Dewy got to say anything Chad convinced the woman to leave the room so the group could talk.

               Sam steps forward a bit and looked at everyone in the room. "I asked Mindy to call everybody here because..." Sam pauses and looks over at Aria. Aria nods her head and smiled. "There's something I have to tell you." Sam spoke again looking at the rest of the group. "I'm the daughter of Billy Loomis. I asked Dewy to come here today because he knows a lot about the situation we are in. We may think that one of you guys is the killer." She added on. Everyone stared at Sam in shock. They had no idea what to say. 

               Chad turned the TV on and put up a picture of Billy Loomis. "Let me get this straight. You're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and, what? that one of us is the killer?" Chad looked at Sam as he questioned her. "The killer told me he knew my secret." Sam spoke as she looked at Chad.  "He attacked Tara to lure me back here." Sam added on. "But then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad questioned again. Wes looked at Chad, then at Sam. "And why does it have to be one of us? What about Deputy Dewy here? Maybe he's the killer. No offense." Wes added onto Chad's question. 

               "None taken. But, what's my motive?" Dewy questioned the boy as he faced him. Wes thought for a moment then looked at Dewy. "You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list." Wes responded to Dewy's question. He wasn't wrong though. Aria knew that. But why would Dewy go around stabbing a bunch of kids? He's a grown ass man. "Yeah, Wes? Well how do we know you're not the killer? Or me? Or even Amber? Anyone could be a suspect. Think abou-" 

               The front door opening cut Aria off. The person who walked in and spoke. "Sydney Prescott is an example of be careful with who you are friends with. Any group of friends she had, someone. First time: Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. Second time: Mickey Altieri and Mrs. Loomis. Third time: her own brother, Roman Bridger. And finally the last time: her own cousin, Jill Roberts." Aria's mom, Jennifer, spoke as  she walked in front of the group with her hands on her hips. 

               "Mom? why are you here?" Aria questioned her mom. "Wow, you were actually being serious about your mom being a past partner of mine." Dewy said in shock. Aria elbowed him in the arm and looked back at her mother. "I knew you guys would be talking about the situation that happened with Tara. I wanted to help out, since I am a cop after all." Jennifer smiled as she spoke. Aria nodded and looked at Dewy. Dewy looked over at Wes to respond to what he said earlier.