Chapter 46

Zhao Ke said: "Little guy? Not obedient? What does that mean..."

He instinctively looked at Shen Qiqi beside him, but saw her stunned in place, her almond eyes widened, and her fair cheeks turning red at a visible speed.

Zhao Kexin: "..." Okay, no need to ask, he should have known who it was.

Shen Qiqi covered her hot cheeks, unable to meet the eyes of the other two people, and suppressed the excitement in her heart. She stuttered: "Is my senior sister okay? Did Situ Yun bully her? Did she say anything?"

"Little guy, you have too many questions." Ji Zhihua said, "But the young master didn't say anything else."

Shen Qiqi slumped her shoulders in disappointment and muttered: "Oh..."

Seeing this, Zhao Kexin kindly comforted her: "Weren't you going to find Senior Sister Liu? Save these questions to ask her in person."

"Senior Brother Zhao is right." Shen Qiqi took a deep breath and regained her momentum. She looked at Ji Zhihua hesitantly and said, "Miss Ji..."

Seeing Ji Zhihua's displeased expression, she quickly changed her tone and said, "Miss Ji, you appeared so openly here, won't you be seen by Shuijing?"

"No problem." Ji Zhihua said calmly, "I have been concealing my magic power and figure since just now. What they see now is just an ordinary disciple who followed you all the way."

Shen Qiqi choked: "...Wait a minute, isn't a stalker not much better than a demonic cultivator?!"

Ji Zhihua saying she's just an ordinary disciple who followed them is not entirely accurate. With a wave of her hand, hundreds of zombies rushed up, and the scene was as magnificent as the Spring Festival travel rush. It is said that these zombies look like ordinary spiritual beasts in the Shuijing, with thick skin, long health bars, able to fight and take care of people, and have many uses.

With a Nascent Soul expert following them, it's like using a cheat code. They defeated any demon or spiritual beast they encountered along the way, even if they were evenly matched, they could use the strategy of slowly grinding them down with their numbers.

The cute and obedient appearance of these zombies made Shen Qiqi full of envy, and she suddenly wanted to have one for herself.

The black eagle on her shoulder seemed to sense what she was thinking and lowered its head to rub against her cheek, tickling her.

Shen Qiqi raised her hand and lightly stroked its feathers, which were as silky and smooth as black mist and flowing water. She took out a bag of dried earthworms from her storage bag and pulled out one in front of the black eagle.

The black eagle glanced at it disinterestedly and shook its head.

Black Eagle glanced over and shook its head disinterestedly.

"Don't like it?" Shen Qiqi took out a lively little wild rabbit and muttered, "Why are you still picky?"

Black Eagle chirped twice and seemed to like it this time, flapping its wings and grabbing the rabbit's ears in its mouth. The white rabbit struggled with its short legs as it was being eaten in a curious way. Black Eagle suddenly opened its beak, swallowed the rabbit in one bite, and then slowly digested and devoured it like a snake. The rabbit disappeared completely into its body made of black mist, leaving no trace on the ground.

Shen Qiqi watched and felt that this eating method was not wasteful and clean. She joked with Black Eagle's beak, "How come you sound like a little chick!"

Black Eagle burped, folded its wings, and picked a good spot on Shen Qiqi's shoulder with its feet, squatting down again.

Zhao Ke was surprised and asked, "Junior Sister, did you bring the rabbit with you?"

After I transmigrated into the book, both the female lead and I became fragrantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara