Chapter 87: Extra 1

After a brief stay in the human world, they persuaded Chang Yao without success, and returned to the demon realm.

The human world was in the midst of a winter snowstorm, while the demon realm was still immersed in the warm sun. The mountain slopes were covered with bright and red peach blossoms, and the laughter of children could be heard everywhere.

Shen Qiqi felt hot and the first thing she did when she returned to her room was to take off her furry coat and prepare to put on a thin pajama.

She opened her wardrobe and touched the smooth and cold silk clothes between her fingers. Suddenly, she remembered something and shouted without looking back, "Senior sister!"

Liu Shuang turned to look at her. "What's wrong?"

Shen Qiqi was digging through her wardrobe, extremely nervous. "Are the clothes and things I wore from back then  still here?"

Liu Shuang thought for a moment before remembering that she was talking about the strange clothes with bloodstains. Seeing Shen Qiqi turn the obscene clothes into a tangled mess, she couldn't help shaking her head and said, "I put them away, they're not here."

Shen Qiqi looked up. "Where are they?!"

Looking at the messy wardrobe, Liu Shuang grabbed her wrist. "Stay still, I'll get them for you."

Shen Qiqi obediently stood still and watched as Liu Shuang took out her own pajamas, cotton slippers, and even her phone from a hidden compartment under the bookcase.

She couldn't help but be excited and walked over to take a look. Suddenly, she smiled, "Senior sister, isn't this the hairpin I used to wear? Where did you 'steal' it from?"

Liu Shuang did not answer.

Shen Qiqi directly squatted down to take a look. The hidden compartment was not very conspicuous. If Liu Shuang hadn't opened it today, she would not have found it.

There were all kinds of messy things in the hidden compartment: her hairpin, various pieces of jewelry, even her favorite painting books and several packets of snacks, etc. All were neatly arranged together and well preserved, but she didn't know how long they had been there. The snacks looked a little discolored.

She widened her eyes and exclaimed, "These are all..."

With a snap, Liu Shuang closed the hidden compartment. "It's nothing."

Shen Qiqi suddenly understood and felt a little sad.

What can these useless things be used for, especially when they are kept in such good condition? They should be used to remind oneself of a person.

She wrapped her hands around Liu Shuang's waist, hanging on her body, burying her head in her neck, shaking like a spoiled child.

The furry head rubbed against Liu Shuang's neck, and the warm breath fell on her neck, tickling her. Liu Shuang found it funny, patted her hands that were wrapped around her waist, and said, "Let go."

Shen Qiqi suddenly nibbled on her neck like a puppy and muttered, "No."

Liu Shuang paused, then two slender fingers reached back and accurately pinched her nose.

"Don't bite randomly."

Shen Qiqi teased with a sound, her teeth pressing against the slender neck, lightly nibbling on the smooth side of the neck. She whispered, "I want to mark you."

Liu Shuang suddenly felt a sharp pain on her neck, as the teeth had deeply pierced her skin, and a salty rust-colored liquid flowed out.

She half-closed her eyes, feeling a little dizzy.