Chapter 93: Extra 7

As soon as these words were spoken, there was a sudden silence for a few seconds. Both of them looked at her, their expressions different.

Under the gaze of their two crimson eyes, Shen Qiqi couldn't help but swallow her throat and almost broke out in a cold sweat.

Knowing that she had misspoken, she blinked and smiled awkwardly, "Oh, I was just joking earlier. Don't take it seriously, okay?"

It would be chaotic if the two of them really started fighting! After all, they were both flesh and blood, and it wouldn't feel good no matter who lost. Moreover, who knows if this world and the future world are connected? What if her Senior sister in the previous life got injured and it affected the next life?

Unexpectedly, "Liu Shuang" seemed to be awakened by her words, and suddenly smiled, "You're right."

Shen Qiqi: ?!

Looking at the face in front of her that was so similar to her own, and the intimate posture with those two people, "Liu Shuang's" smile gradually turned cold.

Her fingers moved slightly, and a silver light wrapped in black mist appeared in her palm.

Liu Shuang didn't say a word, and her eyes became even colder. She reached out and pressed her hand on the hilt of the sword that was glowing with a faint light.

Shen Qiqi: ... Oh no, things are getting out of hand.

She reached out to stop them, "Ancestors, we are all family, why fight?"

However, the impending battle was like an arrow on a bow, ready to be released. The two of them silently confronted each other, and the atmosphere was tense. No one paid attention to her attempts to intervene.

Shen Qiqi panicked.

At this critical moment, she suddenly had an idea and frantically searched through her Qiankun bag.

"Where is it... Ah! Found it!"

She held the phone she just found and nervously tapped the screen, her hand speed unusually fast after being single for twenty years, as if she had divine assistance. She quickly opened the writing app on her phone.

At the end of the document, there was still a paragraph of text that the two of them had written after traveling back from modern times.

Shen Qi glanced at the current document name, which was the same as the one she had been using before, without any difference.

Since she hadn't opened the wrong document, why did she travel back to the previous life?

She couldn't figure it out: could it be the side effect of time travel?!

Just then, a loud explosion sounded in her ears.

Shen Qiqi was surprised and looked up. She saw that there was only a big black hole where Liu Shuang had been standing before, and a wisp of white mist was floating out of it.

"Senior sister!?"

Her face changed, and she quickly looked over.

There was no one in the pit.

Liu Shuang's cold voice came from behind her, "It's nothing."

Shen Qiqi turned around and saw that Liu Shuang had already flashed behind her, holding the Yinghuo in her hand, looking at her calmly.

She quickly walked over and nervously tugged at Liu Shuang's sleeve, looking her over. "My goodness, it's not broken, is it?!"

Liu Shuang nodded and habitually rubbed her head with her hand. "You can rest assured."