Chapter 95: Extra 9

When Shen Qiqi woke up, it was surprisingly quiet around her.

A white light, which she didn't know where it came from, shone directly on her thin eyelids, causing a burst of burning and lingering pain. Her temples seemed to be burning along with it.

A few minutes later, unable to bear it any longer, Shen Qiqi opened her eyes and the dark and red view in front of her was slowly replaced by a bright white light.

Her slender eyelashes trembled slightly, and her vision gradually became clear. She looked around at the scenery, slightly bewildered, and sat up.

The sky, the beach, the rocks, and the endless sea... all had lost their colors. Everything stood motionless and ancient, like a silent black-and-white movie.

Shen Qiqi took a few seconds to confirm that this seemed to be her spiritual sea.

She walked barefoot on the vast beach, her toes buried in the fine sand, and the white sand slid down her smooth instep as she moved.

It was so quiet.

The only faint sound came from the rubbing of her clothes.

Shen Qiqi walked forward in confusion, and her toes gradually felt a cool dampness.

She lowered her head and saw that the white sand was wetted by the nearby sea water, turning into a thick plaster color.

The sea was right in front of her, sparkling with silver ripples. Dark gray rocks dotted in the distance, and there was a white wave on the sea surface that seemed to have been frozen, as if someone had pressed the pause button.

Shen Qiqi bent down, carefully looking at the sea surface, and her clear reflection appeared on the calm sea.

She reached out her hand, and her fingers lightly touched the sea surface.

Tiny ripples bloomed gently at her fingertips, spreading out in circles, one after another, in the distance. In that moment, she heard the sea breeze whistling past her ears, and the sound of waves crashing against the rocks. Everything suddenly became vivid.

Suddenly, everything that was still began to flow again.

Shen Qiqi looked up and saw a bird flying overhead, the sunlight turning the sand into a warm golden color. The silver sea turned an endless shade of blue as the ripples spread across its surface.

Suddenly, there was a loud exclamation from the surface of the sea: "Wow!"

The reflection on the surface of the sea was staring at her in surprise. "Who are you? No, why do you look exactly like me...?"

Shen Qiqi lowered her head, looking perplexed. "..."

The reflection pushed up the round-framed glasses on its nose and continued, "Why do you look exactly like me? Who are you, some kind of demon?"

Shen Qiqi squatted down and looked at this modern version of herself, letting out a sigh. "I don't know either."

"Don't try to trick me!" said the reflection. "Then why are you wearing ancient clothes? Do demons like to cosplay or something?"

"Because..." Shen Qiqi was about to explain when she suddenly stopped and touched her nose. "Wait a minute, I haven't even figured out why I'm here myself!"

"Wow, you're a stupid demon!" the reflection exclaimed.

"Don't talk to yourself like that!" Shen Qiqi retorted.

The reflection's face was full of suspicion. "Just tell me, what are you planning to do with my body?"

"I haven't done anything! Don't say things like that!" Shen Qiqi was getting angry. "I thought you were the one imitating me!"

After I transmigrated into the book, both the female lead and I became fragrantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें