𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, considering the amount of changes we had to make. We we're also training more often due to there being twice the amount of people.

I know this may sound like I'm overthinking but 'coincidentally' HE was in my team for every training session. Well that or he'd either play in the opposing team.

Training was finally over and for some peculiar reason, we we're all held back.

"As such a major team, we realised our chemistry at the moment might not be the greatest," Mr Potter spoke in a tone I honestly don't like. "Well we decided from next week, since we have no games between the Men and Women's team for a good few months. We're gonna take a work-related, all expenses paid, holiday!"

There were a round of cheers, I was actually quite excited. This would be a great way for the team to bond.

"Bro aren't you excited?" I looked towards Lauren who had her arm linked around mine.

"I don't know, would you be excited?" She looked quite confused at my pessimism, before she realised. She dragged me away from the crowd before abruptly stopping.

"Oh my god, a trip with your ex?!" She was speaking very loudly, so I had to shush her to which she muttered a very quite sorry to.

"What are you gonna do?" I hadn't really thought of that.

"I don't know, what should I do?" She shrugged her shoulder and sighed.

"I couldn't tell you. Never had to work with my ex." We we're stood in quite a weird way. I had my arm on her shoulder and my leg slightly bent. While she was turned around, back-faced to the crowd. I looked around for answers before accidentally catching eyes with someone.

"L, what the fuck do I do, he's looking over here!" She slightly jumped at my change of attitude but calmly turned to look in my direction.

"Oh shit, turn around and pretend you're talking to me," I turned around now with my back faced towards the crowd.

"I'm pretty sure we are talking to each other,"

"Yeah, obviously we're talking to each other I just mean—" flipping hell she's more dramatic than I am
"—oh shit he's coming this way! Quick, act natural,"

"What! Wait I ain't prepared for this, walk—"

"Ana!" Oh shit.

I slowly turned around to be face with, ah who else is it gonna be?

"Um, can we talk?" I slowly looked towards Lauren, who got the hint and began walking back towards the crowd.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I asked, not wanting to be rude.

"Yeah, look I know nothing's gonna happen anytime soon, but can we just be friends? I would love to have someone familiar to hang out with on this holiday,"

See look? Now we're finally getting somewhere. Being friends should be alright considering nothing can really happen now.

"Sure, I would love that,"

"Great! So how is friends with benefits sounding?" I pushed him away, shaking my head. As he burst out laughing at my reaction.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I shook my head.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out tomorrow, maybe go shopping for the holiday?" Wow, we became friends a few seconds ago and I'm already asking him out.

"I really hate shopping, but if it means going out with you then fine,"