𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀, 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of it!" I felt the sharp impact of a ball hitting directly onto my shin. Great day to not wear shinpads right?

"Thanks Lauren, really appreciate that," I winced at the sharp pain I could feel now spreading up my leg. We were somewhat into the new year and back into training. I probably should have trained more over the holidays.

"Ana, what is up with you. You've been so out of it since we've come back," Lauren called out to me while doing simple passes in drills.

"Nothing mate, I'm fine. Just stop kicking the ball so hard ffs we're training, not trying to kill each other," she laughed at me while we continued to pass the ball to each other.

"Gather up girls!" Emma, our manager, called us together. She had the men's team manager Graham Potter by her side. That's weird, must be something serious.

"Right, so it's been brought to my attention that the men's team will have a few transfers in the coming weeks, we will be training with them as a whole. But do not see this as a bad thing, see this as an opportunity to learn more techniques and skills!" I heard a few moans and groans coming from the crowd, it wouldn't be too bad, I think, I just think it'll be quite different from our regular training.

"Right then, that's all. You're dismissed," I picked up my bag from besides me and picked up my phone it had been blowing up with notifications.

LONDON IS BLUE 💙

MASE :
ANNIE DID YOU
HEAR ABOUT THE
MENS AND WOMENS
TEAM TRAINING
TOGETHER???

Captain America 🇺🇸 :
AND THE NEW TRANSFERS

SCREEN GIRL 👧 :
Yes, I actually did, quite
excited really. Now what
is this I'm hearing about
transfers, and who the
flip is Annie?

Captain America 🇺🇸 :
We don't actually know who
the transfers are yet we just
know we have to be seeing you
more often 🙄

SCREEN GIRL 👧 :
What happened to USA
in the World Cup? 🧏‍♀️

MASE :
Anyways, they'll be hear
tomorrow on Monday so
can't wait to see you babes xx

SCREEN GIRL 👧 :
Can't really say the same xx
SCREEN GIRL 👧 :
Now, which one of you
changed my name?

MASE :
That would be me 🙋🏻‍♂️
MASE :
Payback for not watching
the England games

SCREEN GIRL 👧 :
probably cuz I've had
enough of you xx

MASE :
bitch

SCREEN GIRL 👧 :
🖕

⚽️⚽️⚽️

THE NEXT MORNING

The day begun with a bunch of more spamming from Mason and Christian, in this dumb groupchat that god knows how I got added into. I had decided to start the day off aesthetically, and to do that, no distractions whatsoever. So I just switched my phone off. They can wait for my replies later.