𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊. Which means that they made me warm up way too early. But I'm not complaining, I was excited to be on. I can't wait to play, maybe even hurt someone...

I heard the stadium cheer for me as I got sent on. This obviously boosted my confidence. I was ready to play.
Most of my team, including me, were in different positions because the manager wanted to 'experiment'. Considering this isn't a real game, I think it's a good time to do so.

The ball was out so the other team had throw in. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"You got subbed on at the same time as me right?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just wanted to remind you you're gonna lose,"

"Okay then Felix, it's time for me to score now,"

I tackled the ball off one of the PSG women's team players and headed towards opposition. Passing the ball to Kerr who understood my motive.

I was on target to shoot before someone came charging up along side me. I was put off by this and ended up missing the goal. Damn, I need to pay attention.

I went back into position and saw Joao laughing at me. I subtly flipped him off and continued on trying to get the ball.

It's been around 65 minutes and I've been scheduled to play the rest of the game so I'm not coming off anytime soon.

I had my fair share of possession but overall it's been a poor attempt on my part. The score still remains 0-0 but I'm hoping to score one so the crowd doesn't get bored and end up leaving.

Speaking of, I've got possession of the ball again and I was bringing it up the field alongside Kerr again who seemed like she was just keen in assisting me, which I was more than grateful for.

I was on target. So close to shooting, one more kick and it would have gone in. I was so close.

All until someone came charging up again and slide tackled me, which resulted it me landing on arm.

The pain didn't actually form until after I had landed for a few seconds. My ankle began throbbing instantly on impact.

I didn't dare touch my ankle, mainly because my arm felt to stiff to move. I looked up to see who had carelessly slide tackled me.

Although I don't really think it was a surprise, Mbappe stood there with a smug look on his face. If he hadn't broke my arm, I would have got up and swung him.

People came rushing to my aid and I could hear my teammates calling the medics. I had to sit there for a while with a whole stadium of people watching me slowly sobbing. This is so embarrassing.

I looked back at Mbappe to see he looked quite proud at his work. I can't believe this right now. Despite all the arguments and disagreements we've had, you'd never assume someone would put you in physical harm, well until it actually happens. Why so I have to be in pain for his immaturity. He should be put in his place. Oh I wish I could do it.

It felt like someone could read my mind because next thing I know someone came charging at Mbappe. He had it coming. I started to feel quite light-headed and began to slowly lose sight. The last thing I remember was a crowd of people trying to stop the fight before I blacked out.

_____________________________________

𝐀/𝐍

truly sorry guys, i was busy with my mocks.
they went somewhat better than my last ones, although i did fail on the one subject i passed last time so 🤷‍♀️