𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 and before we knew it, it was nearly 1pm. Lauren and I were racing down the streets of Paris, trying our hardest not to admit we were lost.

Luckily we saw a few other players go past us. Obviously we followed them without admitting we were lost, and got back just in time.

"Right, we're quickly gonna do a register to ensure everyone is here, and then we will be on our way!" Everyone cheered before quieting down to allow the register to be completed.

I couldn't contain my excitement. There was an actual chance I could be meeting my future husband Neymar.

We were all seated on the coach and ready to go.

The manager spoke up again, "Right, so the plan for today is mixed games. Now I know what you're thinking, but it's just to ensure you guys can learn from each other. Players should not perform differently just because of who they're playing against. You should be able to change due to any circumstance" I fully agreed with his words. He was right.

"But, we'll find out more once we get there,"

It wasn't too long of a journey. I was expecting a quiet, calm, training session with the team, but nope. My thoughts were instantly 'crowded' by the groups of people everywhere leading up to the entrance.

There were so many people the barricades couldn't hold them back. I feel the need to catwalk down.

The manager spoke up again once the bus came to a halt.

"Everyone needs to at least take a few selfies and sign a few shirts before heading in, okay? We don't wanna be rude guests." I was at the back of the bus, so it'd be a while until I'd be signing anything.

You know signing shirts is actually so scary. Like what if one day someone uses your signature for fraud or something? I mean all the evidence it right there, but you didn't give your signature willingly, except technically you did.

Okay, off topic, anyways I was heading off the bus behind Lauren. The crowd gave a warming cheer which honestly made me very nervous. I went over to the right side with a little boy who was calling my name while holding a shirt out.

"Hello there, what's your name?" I smiled at the boy after signing his Chelsea kit and his hat.

"My name is Timothee, but my mummy and daddy call me Tim," he had the cutest little French accent.

"Miss Martinez, I think you're the best player in the world!" I nearly teared up at his words and the comical hand gestures that followed.

"You are so cute, thank you so much! Can I give you a hug?" He nodded excitedly while jumping up and down. I saw him tugging at his, who I'm assuming was his dad's, leg. His dad gave me the a permitting nod to pick him up. It was a challenge over the barrier, but the dad did help me.

"Thank you so much, what do you wanna be when your older Tim?" I know the manager told us to sign a FEW hats, but I just couldn't help myself! He was too cute.

"Wow... you remembered my name! Dad, she remembered my name! I wanna be a footballer just like you!" I smiled at his enthusiasm.

"Okay well, pinky promise? Cuz I will be waiting!" He nodded excitedly and wrapped his pinky around mine. I wonder if I can take a picture with him.

"Hey excuse me," I tapped on the fathers shoulder who was currently looking towards something else.

"Can I take a picture with him and post it on my socials? If not, I can just keep it for myself," The father excitedly nodded and gave me the go ahead. Telling me it was alright and giving me to permission to post it. So at least I won't get into trouble.