𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 we arrived in the beautiful city of Paris. I'm very certain I can see the point of the Eifel Tower, but João just told me it was some random building. Haven't even been here for that long and he's ruining my fun.

"Okay, we're all gonna get to the hotel rooms, so pick someone to bunk with," I turned to Lauren who was already looking at me. At least she didn't choose someone else right in front of me. Would have never spoke to her again.

We'd gotten into a coach stationed outside of the airport. So far it seems this whole trips been planned for quite a while cuz everything's so organised.

"Fucking hell L, move your fat ass head," I shrugged my shoulders which dramatically dropped her head off. She lifted her head back up and groaned in pain.

"Right," Potter stood up at the front of the seats. "We're all gonna meet up in the lobby at 8:00am for some team breakfast, you can have a free period from 10-1pm and then we're gonna meet back at the lobby and set off for the parc de prince and meet up with the PSG team. Is everyone okay with that?"

A loud murmur of 'yes' coursed through the coach. He finally sat back down. I picked my phone off my lap where Lauren resorted to sleeping after I pushed her off my shoulder. I unlocked my phone to a thousands of notifications from Insta, so I just decided to read a few of them.

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟑𝟔 : I MISSED THEM

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟐𝟎 : YESSS FAV COUPLE

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝟗𝟒 : can you guys just make
up ur minds 💀

Wow, I never knew how many people both hated and loved our relationship. Kinda makes me laugh. We were all advised by our manager not to reply to insta comments so I won't lie to you. I really miss it. But it's over now, can't really take back time can you?

We'd pulled up in front of a somewhat elegant hotel. Although there were a scarcity of people, the hotel was probably chosen for privacy reasons, but I wasn't complaining. I just needed to sleep.

I'd gotten changed into the first thing i'd seen in my suitcase, which was my pyjamas so that's all good. I'd gotten into bed and slowly fell asleep.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

I woke up around 7am which is completely shocking, considering I'm usually the one who makes everyone late, which meant I had a nice hour to get ready for the breakfast, maybe take some nice insta pics.

I'd gotten into one of the outfit's I had bought the other day, also paring them with the shoes João got me. I was gonna do a simple makeup look, spray some perfume, and then I'm done.

That'd taken the whole hour up, it was around 7:56 so I decided to check if Lauren was ready and head downstairs to be there bang on time.

"Lauren, are you ready?" She came out the bathroom, already surprisingly ready. Jeez, it takes me a while to get ready, I swear she woke up thirty minutes ago.

We headed downstairs, not even bumping into any players on the way down, completely shocking.

We'd gotten into the elevator and pressed the bottom floor. We were on the eight floor so it was naturally gonna take a while.

Until we stopped at the fifth floor. I looked at Lauren who was already looking at me. Looks like we were both as confused as each other.

The doors suddenly opened to reveal, oh. Who else?

"What are the chances?" I smiled and stood aside to let João and Reece in. Reece automatically went over to his sister.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were following me,"

"Alright He Hey, let's just get downstairs I'm starving," he laughed at my reference and down the escalator went once again.

We arrived in the lobby where everyone was waiting staring ahead at the escalator already. It kinda creeped me out.

"Haha you lot, pay up! I told you these four would come out together," there were a few moans and groans but many players reached out a few fivers to Christian who was holding his hands out. I rolled my eyes and joined the crowd. Not forgetting to give him a little smack on the head before continuing.

"Alright that's everyone. Let's get going!"

___________________________________

Sorry for not updating often, and thank you to that comment on tiktok reminding me! Love you all ❤️😭