𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

So as expected Chaos and Bullet did get a good shouting of Viper after their little stunt around the control tower but Maverick and Goose also had the same idea but when they did the flyby it caused the watch captain to spill his hot coffee all ov...

So as expected Chaos and Bullet did get a good shouting of Viper after their little stunt around the control tower but Maverick and Goose also had the same idea but when they did the flyby it caused the watch captain to spill his hot coffee all over himself.

"I can't believe you're going on a date with Kazansky of all people" The blonde started as he watched his best friend from birth getting ready for her date with the guy he liked the least.

"You're only saying that because you like to play the protective big brother card whenever Mav isn't here" Ivy reminded him as she started doing her mascara.

"Speaking of Maverick, he's gonna flip when he finds out you like Iceman" Bullet said before taking a long drag of his cigarette.

Ivy spoke after a few moments of thinking "You're acting like I'm getting married to him, Theo! We're going out for drinks that's it"

"Uh huh" Theo gave her that smirk making Ivy throw a pillow at his head "Ow!" He put his hands up in surrender "Okay, okay, I was just joking!"

"Yeah course you were" She smiled "Now out, he'll be here soon"

"Make sure you use protection!" Bullet shouted as he slipped out the door making Chaos gasp in shock.

"Fuck off Theo!" Chaos shouted after him and Bullet chuckled from down the hall. Shaking her head as she finished curling her hair before hearing a small knock on the door. Perfect timing.

Looking at herself once more in the mirror before she opened to the door to see Iceman with his infamous smirk plastered on his face as he leant against the doorframe. His 6ft frame slightly towering over her 5ft 4 figure "Hi" She smiled up at the man.

"Hey" He smiled back "You ready to go?" He asked and she nodded tucking a piece of her freshly washed hair behind her ear before grabbing her phone and throwing on one of Theo's oversized leather jackets incase she got cold. She wore a black lace ruched halter top with some low rise jeans and pair of black combat boots to finish the look.

Arriving at the Hard Deck, Tom went to order them some drinks while Ivy found a nice, secluded two seater table in the corner "So Chaos, tell me about your self" The blonde said after coming back over with two beers in his hands.

Ivy thanked him and took a sip of her beer "Okay well, my father is Duke Mitchell which I'm sure you already know" She let out a small, awkward chuckle while playing with her drink "Hell I think the whole navy knows my dad and then erm, after his death it was just me, Mav and Goose. The ultimate trio ya know"

Iceman's face softened as he nodded "Then we met Bullet in the fourth grade and we've been inseparable ever since" She shrugged with a smile.

"So what made you want to work for the Navy of all things?" Iceman asked, also taking a sip of his beer.

"Believe it or not I didn't wanna do anything with my life at first" Tom frowned as Ivy continued "Basically, I was what you call a 'rebel' growing up. I got myself kicked out of six schools and then I got sent to a Military-style boot camp for troubled teens. Stayed there for a good two months and when I came back, I knew I wanted to join the Navy" She finished and Ivy couldn't help but chuckle at the surprised expression on Iceman's face "What's your story?"

"Well I wasn't expecting that. My story? Well, my father was also in the Navy and I was an only child so he always had this thing were you had to be perfect in everything you do. And that obsession is what made me so arrogant because I was just so desperate to earn his affection, ya know?" Ice explained and Chaos nodded softly, shocked that he was even telling her all this. Maybe he wasn't so bad as people described him "And then I met Slider and he became my brother. Stuck with me through everything" Tom smiled and picked up his beer "Good man"

Ivy smiled and that's when she decided to talk about a topic she never thought she would with a guy like Iceman "And that's why me and Mav fly the way we do" She almost whispered "To prove something, anything that we're not like our father or how people portray him anyway. They wouldn't even let us in the academy because we were his kids"

"That's pretty fucked up" Ivy nodded in agreement with his words.

"Yeah it is" She gave him a small smile and it wasn't long before it started to get dark outside and that's when the two students realised how long they had actually been talking for. So after arguing over who would pay for the drinks and Tom passing his card to the man behind the bar first, the blonde then drove both of them back to base before walking Ivy back to her room.

"What a gentleman" Chaos joked as they arrived back outside her door.

Ice chuckled and stepped slightly closer to her, his hand reaching out to tuck a piece of her curly hair behind her ear "So how did I do tonight?"

Chaos smiled at the action and looked up at his pretty, blue eyes "Well you didn't piss me off so I'd say you did pretty good"

"All I needed to hear" He whispered and leaned in to press a soft kiss to her cheek making her blush but luckily, the dimly lit hallway covered it completely.

"Night Ice" She said to him as he started making his way down the hall.

"Night sweetheart" He called after her before she opened the door into her room and sat down on her bed. The biggest smile gracing her lips and it was all because of Tom Kazansky.