𝗦𝗜𝗫

"Aww, thanks Theo" Ivy smiled up at him as he came round the side of the car and opened her door for her before she even had chance to touch the handle

"Anything for my favourite lady" Theo winked making her chuckle as she got out of his car.

It's been a hard couple days of classes and training at Top Gun so what better way to relieve some stress than to play Volleyball down at the beach. Ivy whistled jokingly when her and Bullet walked down to where the Volleyball net had been set up "Looking good boys"

It was Maverick and Goose versus Iceman and Slider, all of them apart from Goose had their shirts off to show off their abs "Hey, you made it" Pete smiled at his sister who came over to hug him then Goose. Well it was more of a side hug because of how  sweaty they both were.

"Hey man" Theo said and gave Goose and Maverick a brotherly hug.

"Yeah well I couldn't miss the looks on their faces when we kick their ass" Chaos shrugged, smirking over at Iceman and Slider.

"Alright Chaos, how about you and Bullet play the winners which is clearly gonna be me and Slider over here" Iceman looked at her, a confident expression on his face and of course gum in his mouth.

Chaos nodded "You're on Iceman" She then turned her head back to Goose and her brother "Good luck"

"Let's go!" Maverick clapped his hands with a smile and the game commenced. Theo and Ivy were sat on the bleachers with a bottle of beer in their hands and the song Playing With The Boys By Kenny Loggins was playing in the background on a speaker that one of the pilots had brought with them.

Chaos watched as Iceman served the ball towards Maverick who hit it to Goose who hit it back to Maverick before Pete then spiked the ball over the net. But Tom had managed to stop them from scoring and hit the ball to Slider who sets it up for Ice. Maverick dove and hit the ball before hitting it to Goose who hit it back to Maverick. Pete then spiked the ball over the net and Ice went and dived for it but missed so Goose and Maverick won the first point.

Chaos smiled and leant back on her elbows slightly as she took another sip of her beer "So how did your date go last night?" Bullet asked causing her to nearly choke on her drink.

"It wasn't a date Theo, it was just two friends going out for drinks. But seen as you really wanna know, yeah it was fine" She shrugged.

Theo smirked "Just fine, huh? Have you seen the way he's looking at you"

Ivy turned her head and slightly and to her surprise, Tom was looking directly at her as he sent her a small smile. Ivy turned back to look at Theo who had a 'I told you' look on his face "I'm not even talking about this with you anymore"