𝙏𝙀𝙉

"So, we really doing this?" Ivy sat on Iceman's bed with her legs crossed as her boyfriend was finishing getting ready

"So, we really doing this?" Ivy sat on Iceman's bed with her legs crossed as her boyfriend was finishing getting ready. Ivy had been invited to dinner with her brother, Goose, Bullet, Jessica and Bradley so why not bring Ice along too.

Ice came walking over and pulled her off the bed "You having second thoughts?" She was quick to shake her head.

"No, no, that's not what I meant. I'm just scared that Mav's not gonna like us being together, you know how overprotective he is" Her arms went around his neck and his hands rested on her hips.

"And how much he hates me" Iceman added in as Chaos chuckled with a nod "That too but seriously if this is too much we can tell him another day"

Ice squeezed her hips gently "I'm all in baby if you are"

Ivy smiled, pulling him into a kiss before speaking "Let's do this"

-----

"Auntie Ivy!" Was the first thing Ivy heard when she and Iceman walked over to the group who where waiting outside the bar for her. Their shocked faces didn't go unnoticed when they saw the two of them walking up together.

"You gotta be joking me" Maverick mumbled, glaring at Iceman as Theo ran a hand through his hair with a sigh.

"Hey buddy" She smiled as Bradley came running into her arms and nearly knocking her off her feet once she had squatted down to his height "Bradley I got someone for you to meet" Ice sent the boy a smile as he too squatted down with his hand resting on Ivy's mid back "This is my boyfriend Tom, he's a fighter pilot like your daddy, me, Uncle Mav and Uncle Theo. His callsign is Iceman"

"Hey Bradley" Iceman smiled and ruffled the boys hair as Bradley smiled.

"That's such a cool nickname!" Bradley exclaimed, high-fiving the man while still cuddled into Chaos's side.

"You guys ready to go inside?" Carole asked so Ivy sent her a nod.

"Not until you tell me why he of all people is your now so called 'boyfriend' " Maverick pointed to Iceman who just glared right back at him.

"Mav please, not here" She motioned to Bradley who was sat on her hip with his head on her shoulder "We can talk about all of this after dinner, please?" She begged.

Maverick sighed nodding slowly his hand coming up to smooth her hair down before placing a kiss on her forehead "Fine but we are talking about this" He then walked into the bar after everyone else with Charlie by his side who Ivy just noticed was even there.