𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

It was the next day now and Pete, Ivy, Theo and Goose were waiting patiently for Carol, Bradley and Jessica's plane to land

It was the next day now and Pete, Ivy, Theo and Goose were waiting patiently for Carol, Bradley and Jessica's plane to land. The four were sitting in the diner area of the airport while eating some fries to pass the time "I told her how tough it is out here. My ass dragging like an old tired dog and how are you and Ivy are taking it very seriously on who's gonna win the trophy" Goose rambled on while Maverick and Ivy both let out a laugh.

"Yeah and we've got this in the bag, haven't we Theo?" Ivy asked, putting her arm over her RIO's shoulder. He smiled and placed a small kiss to her hairline "We do indeed"

Maverick smirked with a nod before shovelling some more fries in his mouth "For now" Ivy just gave him the middle finger in response when she spotted Carole, Bradley and Jessica walking in their direction "Looks who's here"

Stepping outside into the cool air, Carole runs towards Goose who grabs and spins her around before handing her the bouquet of flowers he had bought earlier that day. Bradley was sleeping on her shoulder when they arrived but was soon awake from all the commotion.

Bullet had just finished spinning Jessica around, placing a loving kiss on her lips and Ivy smiled at the action. It was nice to see her best-friend so happy "Jessica Scott but you can call me Jess, it's so nice to finally meet you" The woman said, embracing Ivy in a hug she wasn't expecting. Goose and Maverick had already found out about Jessica being pregnant in the morning and they were beyond excited of spoiling their little niece or nephew.

"Ivy Mitchell but you can call me Chaos" She motioned to Maverick who was stood next to her "And this is my brother Pete, callsign Maverick" After introductions were done and hugs were passed around, the group walked out of the airport with Goose's arm around Carole, Theo's arm was around Jessica and Pete was walking beside his sister who was carrying Bradley on her hip.

"Maverick! Goose told me on the phone that you're in love with one of your instructors!" Carole said in a very loud voice causing Ivy to immediately burst out laughing and the rest soon followed.

"Is that right?" Maverick stared at Goose who looked down with a guilty expression on his face.

"I didn't tell her that" Goose quickly defended himself but it was already too late "Yes, you did" Carole said not missing a beat.

"Busted Goose" Ivy smiled "If I were you I'd run now and never look back" She said in a joking voice.

"I can't believe you said that. That was a secret" Goose laughed, soon making a run for it when he saw Maverick still staring at him. Ivy shook her head with a smile as she watched her brother run after his RIO. God she wished things could stay like this forever but sadly, life's never that simple.