𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Something felt wrong when Ivy had gotten up that morning

Something felt wrong when Ivy had gotten up that morning. She didn't know what it was but that sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach was telling her not to get in that plane no matter what.

"You all right?" Bullet frowned "You're too quiet"

She shrugged with a sigh "I just have that gut feeling that something bad's gonna happen but I'm pretty sure it's bullshit so let's do this"

Theo chuckled wrapping his arm around her shoulder "There's the Ivy I know and don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. We've got this"

She nodded with a small smile "Hey Bullet, I feel the need..."

"The need" Maverick and Goose said at the same time as they came walking over with matching smirks on their faces.

"For speed" Theo chuckled, giving the two boys a high five "You guys ready to lose today?"

"Are you?" Maverick retorted as Chaos rolled her eyes in response "Seriously though, be safe up there. Both of you"

"Yes sir" Ivy saluted him before giving him and Goose a quick hug before going to their own jets.

"Okay, Gentlemen and Lady. This is hop 31. Two weeks to graduation" Jester said over the radio "The Top Gun trophy is still up for grabs so every point counts"

"Well its bottom of the ninth, the score is tied. It's time for the big one" Goose's voice came over the comms.

"Then let the games begin boys" Chaos smirked as she playfully winked at Ice who chuckled while shaking his head.

"You up for this one, Maverick?" Ice teased. Maverick smiled before replying "Just a walk in the park, Kazansky"

"Contact. Multiple bogeys, 1-6-5-" Slider calmly announced "Two miles. Looks like they're going away from us"

"Oh I see them, tallyho" Maverick replied to Slider.

"Yeah, I got them. Right two o'clock, I'm in" Ivy said as all three jets broke right, flying towards the three jets.

"That son of a bitch cut me off" Maverick mumbled about Ice "Come on, come on. Jesus christ. Ice, take the shot"

"Come on, Ice, get the hell out of there" Bullet told him.

"I can't get the angle. I'm too close for missiles. I'm switching to guns" Ice quickly told them.

"Ice, fire or clear" Mav ordered "Look at this! Jesus christ, I can take a shot right here!"