𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

Ivy woke up to her alarm going off at six AM

Ivy woke up to her alarm going off at six AM. She went to get up when she felt a strong arm holding her down "Tom, tom" She whispered, shaking the man gently but all she got from him was a groan "Cmon, we got training today"

"Five more minutes" He mumbled while tightening his arm around her waist "Fine" She sighed and snuggled back into Iceman's hold. A smile gracing her lips when she felt a loving kiss to her forehead before her eyes succumbed to the world of sleep.

It was in fact not five minutes more like another hour making the couple almost late but they made it. Now Ivy was walking on the runway with Theo beside her, and Maverick and Goose on her other side "So, you and Iceman finally together or what?" Bullet whispered so her brother didn't hear them.

Chaos nodded and Bullet frowned at the response "That's all I get? A nod?" Ivy shook her head as a laugh escaped her mouth from how dramatic the blonde was being when Hollywood and Wolfman came walking in front of them.

"Hey, Maverick, Chaos" Hollywood said making the two siblings look up at him "You guys hear about Ice?"

"What's that?" Maverick asked.

"He won another one" Hollywood said with a smirk before going to his aircraft. He was up next after Maverick and Chaos.

"I feel the need" Maverick started, looking at the three.

"The need" Chaos continued with a smile.

"For speed" They all shouted together as Chaos and Maverick high-fived their RIO's with a cheer.

"Gentlemen, Lady. This is hop nineteen. Multiple aircraft's, multiple bogey's. Your training is half over" Jester said over the radio "The competition for the Top Gun trophy remains tight. First place, Iceman. Second place, Chaos, just two points behind"

"There they are. Three miles, left. Ten o'clock" Maverick said "I don't think they see us yet"

"Okay, I see them" Chaos replied "Two A-4s left ten o'clock level, continue left turn" Chaos and Maverick fell into formation with her up front and him just slightly behind her.

"Good morning, gentlemen, lady. The temperature's a hundred and ten degrees" A new voice said over the radio making Chaos frown. That voice didn't belong to Jester.

"Holy shit, it's Viper" Goose shouted as Ivy chuckled.

"Oh Viper's up here great" Bullet said sarcastically as he looked down and clipped on his oxygen mask "Aw shit"