𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"Lady and gentleman, this is Bullseye" Stinger said from the front of the briefing room "The communication ship, SS Layton, has become disabled and has wondered into foreign territory

"Lady and gentleman, this is Bullseye" Stinger said from the front of the briefing room "The communication ship, SS Layton, has become disabled and has wondered into foreign territory. A rescue operation will soon begin. Your mission is to give it air support. There are MiG's in the area. If you witness a hostile act, return fire. They carry the Exocet anti-ship missile. They can fire it from miles away"

Ice glanced at Slider who was seated beside him before he locked eyes with Maverick. They conversed silently before their worried eyes settled on Chaos, the one person they were worried about.

"This is the real thing. This is what you've been trained for. You are America's best. Make us proud" Stinger continued as he stared at the naval aviators seated in front of him "Ice"

"Yes, sir" He responded.

"Maverick"

"Yes, sir" Maverick replied.

"Hollywood"

"Yes" Hollywood said.

"Sector two" Stinger told each of them before his gaze landed on Ivy "Chaos, you back them up with Merlin on ready five"

Chaos nodded her head in understanding but you could tell her face slightly dropped in disappointment "Yes, sir"

"Rise" A naval officer instructed as the pilots rose to their feet and started to leave the room to prepare themselves for the mission.

Ice, Slider, Maverick and Goose approached Chaos with soft smiles but worry evident in each of their eyes "Don't worry about me, Mav" Chaos said, already sensing her brother's fear "You just stay safe, okay? And Goose, look after him out there for me"

"Always Chaos" Goose replied and brought her in for a hug.

"You got it Ivy" Maverick then said as he too pulled her in for a hug before they left to go to the locker room to suit up in their flight gear.

"Good luck out there Slider and stay safe" She told her boyfriend's RIO as he nodded and pulled her in for a hug "You have my word Chaos" He smiled at her before he also left for the locker room to suit up and to also give the lovebirds some time alone.

Ivy didn't know what to say to Ice and instead she just brought him in for a comforting hug before Tom placed a loving kiss on her lips as she smiled "I'll see you out there, Ice"

Ice nodded with a smile, his hand rested on her cheek as hers laid on his chest "I'll see you out there, Chaos" He repeated before they both went there separate ways.