𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"There we go Chaos

"There we go Chaos. You got it" Maverick mumbled with a smile. His sister was re-engaging.

"Ice is right below us. He's got a MiG on his tail" Merlin said to Chaos.

"He's firing! Break left, break left!" Slider shouted to Ice as he quickly turned the plane to the left.

"I'm coming in Ice" Chaos announced "I'm coming in. I got two MiGs dead ahead. Good tone. I got good tone! Good tone, good tone! Firing!"

"Talk to me Goose" Maverick said. Goose turned around in his seat and watched the missile that Chaos just fired take out the enemy MiG that was trailing Ice and Slider before another missile came and took out their MiG.

"We're clear, we're clear!" Goose said with a smile and turned back around in his seat.

"Two MiGs dead ahead, closure eight hundred miles an hour" Merlin read on the scanner.

"Yeah I seem them" Chaos nodded "I'll take it left. Mav, you with me?"

"You know I always got your back Chaos" Maverick responded.

"Let's do this" Goose said.

"Oh, my god" Merlin muttered when he saw two MiGs fly past them "Ice is right below us with a MiG on his tail"

"He's firing! Break left!" Slider told him "He overshot!"

"We're coming in Ice" Chaos said as she pulled the aircraft down with Maverick not far behind her.

"I got him, Chaos" Iceman acknowledged "One MiG passing between us"

"How we doing Goose?" Maverick asked his RIO "We got a MiG on our two" Goose replied "Come on Mav, do some of that pilot shit"

"Hey Chaos, you got this one?"

"I got it Mav don't worry" Her brother nodded and took off to the right with his MiG still behind him while Chaos put all her focus on Ice and Slider.

"Chaos check the guys to the north, check the guys to the north!" Slider told her.

"Banking left, banking left!" Chaos announced "There's the son of a bitch. Get him Ice, get him!"

"Okay you guys, I'm coming in!" Ice told them.

"Oh shit Mav, Chaos has a MiG on her tail" Goose said just as Merlin spotted them.