How Low Can People Get?

Emma: Need a Pepsi. *walks into the kitchen and sees an unknown man and screams*

Man: *middle aged, with brown hair, blue shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers, and speaks in a gruff voice* Sorry, girlie! Didn't mean to startle ya! *chuckles* Got a beer?

Emma: No, and who the heck are you?

Man: *gruff voice* Give me a beer, and I'll be out of your way. Gotta wet my whistle.

Emma: Get out of here, before I call the police!

Man: *gruff voice* Let me open the fridge. *opens it*

Mary: *whacks the man with a cartoon mallet* Take that, you loafer!

Man: *out cold with cartoon stars floating above him and his tongue sticking out*

Mary: *searches his wallet and looks at his Missouri's driver's license* He ain't even from around here! He came all the way from Missouri!

Emma: What year was he born?

Mary: 1965!

Emma: Jeez!

Mary: *walks outside and sees his black Ford Super Duty truck with a Missouri license plate on it* I'm calling the tow company! Emma, help me drag this creep outside!

Emma: Okay! *grabs his legs*

Mary: *grabs his hands* Ready?

Emma: Yeah. *holding his legs*

Man: *still out cold and being dragged outside by Emma and Mary*

This story was written on Saturday, April 8th, 2023.

A/N What kind of weirdo walks in and asks for beer? Ya see what I mean, folks? 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.