Brandon Talks To Bob About Emma At 5 Guys

5 Guys

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Brandon: *drinking his chocolate Oreo cream shake, glumly*

Bob Kimball: *eating his bacon cheeseburger, with ketchup, mustard, and onions, and drinking his grape Fanta* Sorry about Emma.

Brandon: Its okay, Bob. She died so young. She was only 19. *eats his bacon cheese dog*

Bob Kimball: Wow! She'll never finish college.

Brandon: Nope. She was gonna graduate in 2026. She was gonna be a nurse.

Bob Kimball: I know it hurts, Brandon, but try to be strong, okay?

Brandon: I'm trying, but its like a dark cloud is hanging above me. Its like a storm is just about to rear its ugly head. A storm of sadness and grief.

Bob Kimball: I understand, Brandon. If you ever need anything, I'm here, okay? *drinks more of his grape Fanta*

Brandon: Thank you. Excuse me a moment. *walks towards the men's bathroom*

This story was written on Saturday. April 15th, 2023.

A/N Brandon is still grieving over the loss of his buddy, Emma. Can you blame him? They were really close. 😞 Bob totally understands how he is feeling about this. Nothing like talking about this over a meal at 5 Guys. Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.