Mary Helps Steven Edit His Work

Russell Library

Broad St

Middletown, Connecticut

Steven: *walks up the stairs and speaks to the computer lady* Can I have a guest pass?

Computer Lady: Sure! *gives him one*

Steven: Thank you. *sits down at a computer*

Mary: *walks up the stairs, her thigh high boots clanking on them, and sees Steven* Insert the flash drive, Steven.

Steven: *inserts his flash drive, and opens the browser on Microsoft Word*

Mary: Click on the story you want to edit.

Steven: *clicks on his story about a girl in the woods*

Mary: Hit the tab key.

Steven: Where?

Mary: Right there, Steven. Do you see it?

Steven: No. Now I do. *hits it*

Mary: Capitalize Laura.

Steven: *accidentally deletes the first paragraph* Darn it!

Mary: You idiot! You have to type the first sentence all over again! I'll type it up, and add punctuation. But, you're editing the rest of the story! *types everything as it was before, but with better grammar and punctuation* Doesn't this first paragraph look a lot better?

Steven: Yes.

Mary: Okay, then. Now, edit the second paragraph. Hit the tab key.

Steven: *presses the delete key again* Oops!

Mary: You gotta pay better attention, Steven! Let me type everything again!  *types everything over again*

This story was written on Friday, April 28th, 2023. (Arbor Day)

A/N Mary is helping edit Steven's story. Its obvious he can't edit it himself, cause he screwed up twice! 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.