Getting snuggly - part 17

10:53am in the morning
Draco's POV:
I had just woken up as i could feel the sun trying to blind me through my curtains, rude.
I sat up on my sofa, thats right i'm on the sofa, because she's in my bed. I ran my hand through my hair and scratched the back of my head a little before taking my blanket off me. I sat down normally on my sofa, and looked over at my bed. She was still asleep, sprawled out across the middle of my bed now. She was clearly comfortable.
I checked the time on my phone and saw i had a flood of messages.

Blaise: Mate, what you doing tomorrow? We gotta talk
Theo sent you a photo
25 instagram notifications
3 missed phone calls

I quickly messaged Blaise back telling him i could meet him in the afternoon, and i briefly asked what he needed to talk about. I then got out of my bed for the night and went into my bathroom. I washed my face and combed through my hair and of course actually went to the bathroom, i mean it's first thing in the morning.

Then i came back into my bedroom and walked over to my bed. I found the towel i'd put on her head and placed it on my nightstand. She looked very peaceful, i was reluctant to wake her but i needed to at some point. Her hair was covering the pillow she was asleep on, her lips were slightly parted making her breathing more audible. Her hands were open delicately, her arms spread across the other pillow, her sleeves had began to ruffle down her arm as she slept. Thats when i saw it.
The scar on her left arm. Still red, not completely scarred over. That night came flooding back into my head. Her screams piercing the silence that had sustained the manor for months. Seeing her squirm, trying to fight her way away from my aunt. But she couldn't. Theres not a day that goes by i don't remember that day, i know i should have done something. I knew it was wrong. And it's my fault i didn't do anything, forget blaming fear. I was just a wuss, an idiot, just a plain right douche for doing nothing. Theres no excuse.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by the soft sound of my blankets rustling. She had turned over and was laying on her stomach, i pulled the blanket a little more so she was covered. I closed my curtains a little more so the light wouldn't disturb her.

Then i went downstairs to the kitchen and threw some bread in the toaster. While i waited i grabbed an egg and began to fry it on the oven. Egg on toast was my plan. I tried to season the egg with pepper, but i couldn't get it to look like moms. Nonetheless, i indulged in my efforts. I put my plate in the dishwasher and leaned against the counters, once again checking my phone:

Theo was posting stories about his adventures at the club last night.
Blaise had posted a photo of the fireplace in his bedroom underneath the window of snow.
Photos of Mattheo were circulating the group chat, he'd gotten in another fight.
Pansy had removed herself from said group chat when everyone was disagreeing with her new plan for trouble upon returning to Hogwarts.

After looking through all that, i decided to go back upstairs to my room. I walked in slowly, trying to make as little noise as possible. She was still asleep luckily. I carefully walked across my room dodging anything that could make a noise and wake her up. I opened up my closet and began to look through my clothes for an outfit.
Jeans, joggers, pants, shirts, tops, jumpers, hoodies. So many winter options to choose from. I pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans and a olive green jumper and threw them gently onto my sofa, unfortunately the jumper slid off. As i walked over to pick it up and put it back on the sofa, i could hear her stirring.
I looked over and she had begun to stretch out and reach her hands to her eyes. She was definitely waking up. Now i was panicking, was i gonna look creepy being in the room? Oh shit!

I fumbled around a little and quickly went over to my dresser and began looking through my top draw which had all my jewellery in it. I had about a dozen watches, a good amount of chains and two rings. One ring was my slytherin house ring, me and the boys all had one. Then other was a family heirloom, my father gave it to me when i joined Hogwarts. Now, it finally fits.