The war - part 2

Lexis POV
"Draco come." My Mommy's said as she held me, Dwaco came and voldy hugged him. He came and took me off mommy. I hugged him and kissed his check. He smiled before kissing my head.

Mommy lead us further in the crowd. I love my lwife.

Draco's POV
She has no idea what's going on so she is smiling the whole way through. Just then Potter jumped out of Hagrids arms and started fighting again.

Later.
Hermione's POV
Me and Ron sat by each other in the hall. Harry was talking to others making sure they were ok.

Just then I looked over to the door and saw a little girl with platinum blonde hair walk trough. She turned around and grabbed someone. Just then Draco Malfoy stumbled through the hall. The little girl looked amazed by this place.

Harry's POV
I saw Malfoy and his sister enter. I walked up to him. He picked up his sister and nodded to me.
"Malfoy." I stated putting out my left hand,
"Potter" he said connecting his right hand to my left. The little girl looked between us,
"Lexi?" She said, me and Malfoy laughed. That there put a end to our war.

Later!
Draco's POV
Me and Lexi were walking around the hall and she was so excited to see the place.
"Malfoy!" I heard someone shout, I turned around and Hermione granger was running to me, she was about to fall but I caught her.
"Thanks" she said, I looked at her with a smile,
"No problem, now gra-hermione what is it you may need?" I asked, she looked around before,
"I just wanted to say, I hope your sister is ok. I know she got hurt when the light fell and smashed." I looked down at my leg and saw Lexi cuddling up to it.

I picked her up, she cowered into my shoulder.
"Mal-Draco also why is she scared of us?" Hermione motioned to my sister.
"She isn't scared of you." I stated she looked confused, "she thinks your Pansy. I told her about you and Potter and Weasley, but she isn't scared of you." She looked at me raising a eyebrow.

Hermione's POV
"Ok prove it." I challenged
"Lexi, its ok. This is Hermione granger." Malfoy told her, the girl slowly looked at me. A smile spread across her face and she jumped out of Draco's
arms to mine.
"Told you." He smirked, I hugged this little girl.
"You is Hwermione?" She asked, I loved how cute she sounded,
"Yes, know what has Draco told you about me, Harry and Ron." I asked her, she looked at Draco and then back to me.
"Dwraco said 'Hwarry was gonna kwill me because me his sister. Rwon would not be nwice and tell me I'm not a nwice. He said Hwermione is one is the sweetest and smartest gwirls awive. She can hwelp you learn to read, if I don't make it.' That's what Dwraco twold me." I didn't realise I had a tear coming down my check until the little girl wiped it and said "i sworry, me go now." She motioned for Draco and he took her.
"You really said that about me?" I asked him, he nodded shyly.
"Yeah, I mean. I didn't want her to hate you. But I thought Potter and Wesley would try to kill her. I didn't want to risk that." He said that as she nuzzled into him.
"How about we test that theory ?" I challenged again.

Ginny's POV
I saw Hermione coming over carrying a little girl. Malfoy wasn't far behind.
"Hermione!" I called as she got closer. She came and sat down opposite me, Harry and Ron. Malfoy just stood there until she pulled him down.
"Ginny I want you to met Lexi. She is Malfoy's little sister." Hermione bit her lip, I dont know why she was scared I accept everyone.
"Hi Lexi I'm Gin-" the little girl cut me off by jumping into my arms. She hugged me tight before letting go.
"I know who you are! Dwraco said you could pwlay on the bwoom like him. He also said you can do my hwair!" She screamed. I was amazed,
"You said that about me? Ginny Weasley?Blood traitor?" Malfoy nodded, I turned to the others and they looked gobsmacked.
"Why was she scared of us at the manor then?" Harry asked, the little girl climbed on Draco's lap.
"He told her you would hurt her or maybe kill her. He thought you would use her as a weapon. So he taught her to avoid you. So there would be no risk." Hermione explained.
"Malfoy, we may not have liked you but we would hurt a 5 year old girl." Ron said, I couldn't believe they were making friends so easily.
"So you won't hwurt me?" Lexi said looking at them.
"No of corse not." Harry told her.
"Dwraco did say something good about you." She smirked, Draco gulped,
"What did he say?" I asked.
"He said 'if they ecswept you then, Hwarry could teach you spells and Rwon could Teach you wizard Chwess.' I lwove games!" She said as she pulled a pack of drewballs out.
"When did you. Get them?" Draco asked her, she smirked.
"Magic?" She said, we all laughed.