Little what? - Part 6

Hi, i know it's been a while and I don't want to be the author that rambles at the bringing so let's get into it

———————————————————————————————
Draco's POV:
The next day I was woken up by my mother opening my bedroom curtains.

"Draco. We need to talk downstairs please, you have 15 minutes" she said gracefully as she strutted out my room.

I sat up in my bed and sighed. I turned my alarm clock and saw that the time is 7:30 in the morning, I was not impressed.
It was a Saturday and my plans on a Saturday are video games and an occasional book but seeing as mother had woken me up so early to talk I knew it was urgent. I walked out of my bed and into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. my hair was a mess so I quickly run my hands through it to make it presentable.

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black jeans, followed by a grey T-shirt I quickly changed and put on my black slippers with the little green stripes. I trudged  out my room closing the door behind me and walked downstairs.

I made my way to the living room to find my mother sitting down on the sofa with a fancy mug in her hand containing rich earl Grey tea. Soon after my father walked in behind me and sat down next to her.

I took a seat on the sofa across from them and looked at them. I folded my hands together and filled my thumbs waiting for what they were going to say.

"Draco, the report from st.mungos wasn't what we expected." My mother said, watching me for a reaction. I gave one. I looked at her confused. Lexi said everything was okay but then again she was a child, she probably wasn't told everything. It struck me that thought and I gestured for my mother to continue.

"We made a shocking discovery on the change in Lexi's behaviour. The report came back about the eye colour changing, that she was not just a witch. As you know we have our relations to the black family and due to this genetics are passed on." My mother said slowly to make sure I heard every word.

" there was no explosion technically in the room. Lexi had a point where she triggered A curse. Due to this and the young age, she had no control over her magic and had a massive release of magic energy, along with her transforming. Lexi possesses the genetic's of........

A Werewolf." My father finished. I sat there amazed. My little sister was a werewolf.

"Wow."I said struggling for words. it was unbelievable to discover such a thing as a person I have known in my entire life. Ive grown up with my little sister but I never expected anything like this for her future. every single thought ran through my head. I didn't know whether to say this is such a positive thing or that it was a negative thing.  we had no connection to the blacks, personally at least. Maybe biologically with them and we related but we never spoke to them. We didn't have any friendly alliance with them.how would she learn?

"does she know?" I asked my parents, they looked down.

"she doesn't. How is she going to learn if she has no idea what she supposed to know? She doesn't know she is the way she is, how is she supposed to grow up without knowing? What happens if it happens again? Do we lie and tell hertell her she's okay again? It's unfair she deserves to know, it's about her for gods sake." I said, I was getting angry.

"Draco we can't tell her she's too young to understand any of it. She deserves to grow up normally. As normally she can when she starts Hogwarts we'll tell her but not now" my mother said, she stood up and slowly walked out of the room. My father looked at me longingly.

"do you agree?"I asked my father. He took a deep breath, and looked at me preparing to speak.

"If I had connections to the black family, don't you think I would have been there already? The people we need, the people we had connections to, gone. I'm going to try to find someone but I need the time. You must keep her under supervision. you must make sure she never has a situation where she can explode again. Those are the precautions we have to take until I find somebody who can help. She's a little girl, she's our little girl. We must do everything we can to protect her, But I need the time Draco." he said to me. I nodded my head and got up to go back to my room.

Hermione'S POV:
It was Saturday morning and I just got up. I got out of bed and went straight to my bathroom. I went over to the sink and thoroughly washed my face clean to wake me up. Then I went and grabbed a towel and some fresh clothes for the day, before getting undressed and hopping into the shower.

After my long and hygienic shower, I got dressed into some light blue jeans with rips and a tank top with a red checkered  flannel over the top. I dried my hair and put it into a cute ponytail with some framing strands.

I walked back into my room and began to read my favourite book, it was about a magical kingdom far away with people who had been around billions of years before earth, it was so fascinating.

As soon as I read through a chapter my phone buzzed. I checked my phone to see it was Draco. He texted me asking me what I was doing, I responded with 'reading a book'

Soon after he responded with 'well can you come to my house once you've finished a chapter?' I thought it was cute that he still wanted me to do what I wanted to do. But I respond with 'I'll be there in about 5 minutes'

I got off of my bed and put my book away. I lightly pattered downstairs to put on some white trainers. Before walking out of my house to travel to Draco's.

After a while of walking I stumbled across Malfoy manner. I stepped up the stairs and went to the front door, knocking lightly. Soon after Draco answered the door, he greeted me with a bright smile.

"Hey Hermione" he said, smiling at me while holding open the door.

I walked in and smiled back, "hey Draco, Whats up?" I said as I took off my shoes and put them by the door.

"Nothing. But you don't have to do that, you can wear shoes in the house" he smiled at my action.

I smiled and blushed slightly "oh, it's just something I do." Then Draco said something I didn't expect

"God you're cute"