DISCLAIMERS

Hey everyone!!

I just wanted to make a full disclaimer that I do not own any wrights to the plot line written by Anne Rivers Siddons who deserves the full credit. However I own my own plot line and Maisy Collins and her family, as well as any additional lines and scenes that I have decided to add. Credit should also go to the producer of the show Josh Pate as this book wouldn't be possible without him. As well as this, the actors deserve credit as they hold face claims for the characters they play in the show.

TW!!!!

this story will contain underage drinking, drug use, smoking, swearing, violence in different aspects, Slight touch on domestic abuse by a partner, fights, guns, and dangerous acts you should not try yourself and should not set an example for you.

!!!This story is make believe and is not real so none of it is set into realistic perspective!!!!

+ + +

as well as this I just want to make a quick thank you for clicking on this story and giving it even the slight time of your day and that I really appreciate it

as well as this I just want to make a quick thank you for clicking on this story and giving it even the slight time of your day and that I really appreciate it. I am not a professional writer as I am still young but have written a few stories before in my past. I do this for fun so please don't leave horrible criticism as I will just delete it not wanting this page to be full of negativity. Despite this positive criticism is always welcome and I would love for you to comment and interact with each chapter.

Anyways happy reading and I hope you enjoy the adventures of Maisy Collins

<3