Ch 4

Time seemed non-existent being sat on the bike as she felt she could go on forever and never get bored. However, her exhaustion was definitely hitting as she lied her head against the boys back while trying to keep her eyes open. She definitely did not want to pass out in the back of a moving vehicle.

Feeling the vehicle slow down she looked up to see they were just down the street from her house so she tapped the boy telling him to stop as she didn't want her dad to see, knowing he would go mental in the boys presence. "here is fine" she says taking off her helmet and stepping off the bike.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you woke the whole island up with the sounds you were making on the back of my bike." he laughs as he steps off the bike himself coming to stand in front of the girl.

"That was my plan, good first impressions. Well I should probably head back inside but thanks for the lift."she says stepping backwards towards the direction of her home while maintaining eye contact with the resting smile on her lips which seemed to always find itself there when in the presence of JJ.

"any time blondie, your pretty cool for a kook anyway and that phrase usually doesn't exist here." he said leaning slightly against his bike making the girl scoff as his backhanded comment.

"you should be glad I'm even being seen talking to you pouge. Don't miss me too much." a smile stayed on her face to show she was only joking before she turned around to head back to her house leaving the boy to laugh to himself slightly at the attitude the girl held.

"eyes off my ass Maybank" not even needing to turn around she could tell as the boy coughed slightly before returning back to his bike making her laugh as she turned a corner to make her way up to her house. Instead of going through the front door she began to manouver around the side of her house to where her balcony is.

Looking up she could see just to the side of her window was a pole giving her easy access to her room, so being careful she begins to climb. As she makes it to the top she makes sure her hands are gripping tightly to the banister in order for her to not fall off as the world was spinning slightly screwing up her deception.

Climbing over, the girl stumbled into her room closing the doors of her balcony as quietly as she could muster before heading for her bed. As she sits down she brings her hands to her head resting them there for a moment due to the pounding in her head. Not knowing how long she stayed in that position the girl decides to get dressed into something more comfortable so gets into some comfy clothes to sleep before heading back out to her balcony.

With a cigarette in hand and lighter in the other she rests the cig in her mouth and cups it while lighting the flame and sparking the end of it. She inhaled the smoke letting it invade her lungs before gently blowing it out letting the smoke twist and tangle with the air before disappearing into the night sky.

She stayed out there letting the cool air embrace her skin as she puffed on the smoke soothing her thoughts and feelings until they weren't even there anymore. After it had come to the end she flicked it down onto the pavement below before heading back to bed flopping on the comforting duvet and tucking herself in. Usually sleep never came too easy but after the great day she had had she soon slipped into a peaceful slumber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun grew from behind the horizon shining golden beams which cascaded the island in a beautiful glow. Stirring awake she peeped open her eye to look at the Time to see it was only 7am. Groaning in annoyance the girl untangled herself as she sat upright knowing that there was no point in attempting to go back to sleep so decided to get up and do something productive. As she sat up the headache began to pulsate against her head to which she closed her eyes again as the light was too bright for her sensitive eyes.