Chapter VI - THE LOGICIAN

𝘗𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘓𝘌 0.1
𝘙𝘖𝘖𝘔 263

"So tell me, patient two-hundred and sixty-three. Do you think you can help me?"

The blonde girl thought for about a minute, her cerulean ocean eyes staring at the stainless marble floor. She then nodded, standing from the wooden dusted chair. "Yes."

The figure smiled, her pale, velvet coat billowing, as the wind rushed in from the crystalline window that was cracked open. The glow of the moon was the only light on her face and form, as she extended her slender, frail, and gloved hand to the girl in front of her.

"Good. Then follow me. I assure you that this won't be a waste of your time," is what she said to her, her words reassuring the anxious child.

"Who are you?" the blonde asked, curiosity in her tone.
The figure laughed, an amused look on her face as she fixed her glasses.

"Me?" she repeated, an expectant look on her face. The blonde nodded, a disinterested look on her face.

"I don't go around telling my name to just anybody, girl. Still, you've behaved very well so far, and just as I thought you would, so, I'll make an exception just for you, Rachel."
She said as she smiled eagerly.
"So promise you won't tell, alright?"

"Promise."

𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙴𝙳
𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝚄𝙱𝙹𝙴𝙲𝚃 𝙸𝙽 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 - 𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙻_𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙽𝙴𝚁
𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝙾𝙻
𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚁 - - - -

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍

"Good girl."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

PERSPECTIVE - PATIENT 0.1 RACHEL
INITIATE EXPERIMENT SESSION_

She whispered her name into my ears, but not long after, I felt a throbbing pain in my head. What the...?

I fell down to the floor involuntarily, blood trailing from my mouth, as a syringe was slowly injected into my neck, the teal substance pushed into my bloodstream.
I felt my vision blur, and I closed my eyes, going off into a state of unconsciousness.

Next thing I know, I woke up on an experiment table, restraints on both my ankles and wrists. A cold chill filled me, but a sense of familiarity filled me.

Not good.

I hear a click, and a door creaking open. Cold sweat runs down my back as I turn my head slowly to meet the woman whom I'd spoken to earlier.

"Sorry about the restraints, I'll remove those," she said, a gentle smile on her face. "Where are we...?" I asked, nervously.

"Questions later. For now, I need you to follow me. You said you'd help me, remember?" the woman replied, detaching the chains and restraints.

My eyes darkened. "Right," I murmured. I slowly sat up and lowered down from the table. I brushed the dust off my shirt, as I looked back at the figure that towered over me.

Reminds me of Doctor Danny...

She took my arm and gripped it firmly as we exited the room. "One question, Rachel," she said. I tilted my head in confusion. "What?" I mumbled.