Chapter VII - SATISFYING

You sighed, cold sweat running down your face and trailing down your back. "That's about it," you said, scratching the back of your neck.
You'd managed to somehow explain to Zack in simple words the situation and bring him up to speed.

He was quite intrigued by the story, eyes shining with the curiosity of a child. At some points, he questioned whether you were lying or not, but you assured him you were telling him the truth.
It felt as if he had lost his memory of certain events, but you relayed the memories to him happily.

"Was there anything you wanted to ask me?" you said, in case he was confused about something.
Zack only seemed to stare at you. "Hello? Earth to Zack?" you waved.

"Oh, sorry," he said, clearly teasing. "I was so distracted by your beauty that I didn't hear you."

"I— Zack!" you said, looking away in embarrassment, a red hue spread all over your face.

Zack smirked, cupping your face in his bandaged hands, and then tilting your face to meet his gaze. "Come on, don't look away from me, N/N."

Oh, of course, because he forgot majorly important events in the basement building but remembers the exact nickname he gave me at the very beginning of our journey.

"Does this seem like a good time to flirt to you?!" you said, nervously.
Zack raised his brow, letting out a heavy sigh before he pulled you in, connecting your lips.

You let out a high-pitched sound in surprise, Zack holding you tight. God, if it weren't for the fact he was kissing you, he'd be laughing his ass off.

It was a while, you trying to separate, and Zack taking every second to enjoy this and make sure you did as well. No matter what you did or how hard you tried, Zack wouldn't let go or separate.

Does he want me to choke?!

You tugged at his jacket as if telling him you needed air. You could practically feel the smirk edging on his lips, as he separated. You gasped, breathing heavily, gaze focused on the man whose eyes preyed on you.
"How enticing."

He wet his lips, licking them with his tongue, as he stared down at your disheveled form. Soon enough, without warning, he pushed you down, connecting your lips again, separating and connecting, deepening the kiss every time, murmuring praises at every chance he got, leaving you a flustered mess.

"Tell me, Y/N."

Again.

"Tell me you want more."

Again.

"All of it. Give yourself to me. Be mine."

And again.

Yet despite how you wished to separate and end this deed with this man, a voice screamed in the back of your head to keep going.

Ah, desire, was it? How this reminds you of that old building...

"If it's your true desire, there's no need to fight against it."

Let's be honest—you wanted this. You had formed feelings for him, they just grew arguably slow, and you didn't think it'd be a good idea to confess while he was in the state of the liquid injected in his bloodstream.
Still...now wasn't the time. That's what you wanted to tell yourself.

More.
Give me more.
Please.

You pulled Zack down by the collar of his hood, deepening your kiss furthermore as you closed your eyes, a quick, muffled moan emerging from you. Zack slightly flinched, his ears turning red, signaling he was getting flustered. Even so, he held on, his hands running through your hair.

"Just like that. Just like that. Keep going."

Should this develop into something more?
Should I stop?
Should I push him away?
Should I keep going?

Soon enough, Zack lightly nibbled on your lip, almost as if asking you to let him progress further. You slightly opened your mouth, his tongue sliding in, leaving a cool, wet trace inside.

Your face turned a crimson shade, knowing the implications as you separated, breathing heavily. "God..!" you said, opening your eyes, panting, a trail of saliva parting from your lips.
"...Too much, huh?" Zack murmured, smiling. He let out a breathy chuckle as he looked at you.

"It's been a while since I've done something this great," he murmured, his breaths ragged and heavy. You fell on the floor entirely due to exhaustion, only to try and move out when you realized your position and Zack's.

Your eyes trailed up his form, his jacket slightly unzipped, his chest rising and falling slowly in a steady rhythm, messy raven-colored hair flowing with the wind, and heterochromatic eyes staring down at your form. 
God, he's beautiful.

You shook your head rapidly, trying to focus. "What, see something you like?" Zack said, a mischievous look on his face, a smirk adorning his expression.

"Just get off me," you replied, your face still visibly red.
"You didn't deny it~" he teased, as he sat up, letting you stretch and sit up.

"Fuck you for being so attractive," you said, frustrated.

Zack only had a satisfied look on his face as he sighed, laughing happily, adorably so. "Love you too, N/N."
Your eyes widened at the statement, as you smiled.

"Still, this conversation had its purpose. You now know more or less what's going on," you murmured. 

"Yeah," Zack replied. "I can't promise you I'll always be in control, though. Just because I maintained myself right now doesn't mean I will in the future. I might lose myself."

"It'll be alright. I'll find a way somehow. Chrona will have something to help you, I hope," you whispered.

Please, Chrona. Help me. Help Zack.
Just where are you? What's so important you're doing
 that's taking you so long?

You closed your eyes, going to sleep, feeling the sensation of being carried.
"Sleep well, and stay still," Zack murmured, as he walked out of the area, nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck.

After a while of walking, he laid you down on the floor, making sure you wouldn't wake up. He narrowed his eyes and quietly walked back to collect his scythe.

He picked up the now blood-stained weapon and looked toward a corner. A glowing red light flickered, blinking.

He swung his scythe, tearing the machinery to pieces. "Bastards were watching us, huh?"

'So Chrona. That's your name. The Logician decided to go by names now, then. How funny.'
A smirk tugged at his lips as he walked back to your dormant figure, picking you up gently. 

How cute that you had thought that woman was your ally, your friend, that she'd help the both of you.
Seems you had missed out on a few lessons and news from the world.

𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍 | 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐍𝐨. 𝟏
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫  𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-