Chapter X - DELIGHT

"And just where were you?"

Your male companion whispered in your ear, his breath tickling your neck. He seemed to inhale your scent, a small hum escaping his lips.

"You smell like blood," he muttered, looking at the shallow cut on your neck, from which crimson liquid trickled from.

Your breath hitched, a hollow chill running through you. You were stiff and numb; you couldn't move.

"Who hurt you?" Zack stated seriously. Not a single word left your mouth, your [e/c] hues filled with fear.
"Not talking, huh?" he said, a dangerous glow in his eyes. "That's fine."

Your hands started to tremble lightly, your lips quivering. "I have many ways of making you talk," he whispered, your eyes widening as you felt his warm tongue trace over and lick the blood off your neck, lips attaching to the wound on your neck, a sucking force pressed on it.

A gasp of shock escaped your lips as you quickly put your hand on your mouth, preventing any further noise from coming out.

You tried to move away from him, but Zack held you firmly, his larger and far more imposing figure rendering you powerless.

Zack took a moment to separate and breathe, his hot breath still falling on your neck.
Did he stop...?

Your face was tainted red, a breathy, shaky sigh leaving your lips, as you held your hand close to your chest.

Without warning, he latched on again, sucking on your neck, leaving marks all over, successfully earning a muffled moan from you, your face a crimson shade.
Damnit!

He let go again, a trail of saliva from his mouth leaving a wet trail on your neck. "You like it, don't you?" he whispered, turning you around to face him as he pushed you down to the floor, his form towering over you, his hands pinned at both sides of your head.

His eyes preyed on your disheveled form, your eyes traveling down the exposed, bandaged chest of the man above you.
"You look good in my own jacket," Zack said, satisfaction painting a smirk on his face, his eyes trailing over your weakened body. Such a sight was his only to behold. Your frail form, pinned to the floor, with his marks on your soft, bare neck? It was all his.
No.
Not just that.
You.
All of you.
Every part of you.
It was his.
You were his.

"Now," Zack said, nearing his face to yours. "Will you tell me what you were doing, why you were bleeding and hurt,
why you have a knife in your pocket,
and why you were so weak when you got back here?
Or will I have to mark you all over and claim you as I should already and force it out of you?"

Your face turned beet red at the implications of what he referred to. No thank you, I'm not ready for that yet!

"I'll...I'll explain, just give me a minute to clean my wound," you said between heavy breathing. Zack offered his hand to you, knowing you'd have to stand up. You took it, and immediately, he pulled you in for a kiss, your face contorting into one of surprise.

He separated not long after, letting out a laugh. "Hah! You should see the look on your face, Y/N! Now go, I'll wait in your room," Zack said, standing up and helping you up.

You huffed, muttering curses as you left for the bathroom, to which Zack only returned with a smug smile resting on his lips, his hand on his hip.

You opened the door of your bathroom, locking it once you entered. You almost collapsed on the counter, struggling to stand up as you took a look at yourself in the mirror in front.
God, I look like a mess...

You paid no mind to the bite marks left by Zack, only looking at the wound you initially had. It seemed Zack had pretty much sucked even the blood from the wound area.
Guess I won't have to worry about that one...

You opened the water faucet, the water running down. You drenched your hands in the water, putting them on your wound, removing any stains.

You took a towel, drying the area, and you looked back at it. Seems clean enough.

You let out a heavy sigh. You were tired. Today had been a long day, that's for sure. You more or less tried to make your hair not look as messy as it was, and you unlocked the door of the bathroom, opening it, and walking toward your room, where Zack said he'd be.

Zack lay on the bed, his attention shifting to you as soon as you entered. You climbed onto the bed, almost immediately collapsing out of exhaustion.
Zack's expression contorted to one of surprise, as he held you close.

He ran his fingers through your hair, one hand caressing your back as you slept. "You're so tired, huh?" he muttered.

He decided to just let you rest and have you talk tomorrow morning. Clearly, today had been a long day for you.

For the rest of the night, Zack just whispered sweet nothings into your ears, knowing you might not even be hearing him as he caressed your back.

He mumbled an 'I love you' as he fell asleep, quiet snores leaving his lips.
The two of you lay there, trapped in each other's arms together, from dusk till dawn, your silent breathing being the only noise in the room.

Delightful, isn't it?

𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍 | 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐍𝐎. 𝟒
𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄. 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~