🏒| ALL AN ACT

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙Friday, December 16th

Friday, December 16th

The fall semester had finally ended and I had a little over a week until I flew out to Canada to meet Ethan's parents. The week had pretty much breezed by without any talk of Ethan and I, even though I knew there was suspicion there.

Maybe it was the amount of posts Ethan tagged me in on his Instagram or it was the amount of videos he posted of me on his public Snapchat story. When I ran into Mark on Monday after walking Ethan to practice, he suggested the four of us could go out on a double date. He decided we should have that date tonight at 7. We all decided on Panera Bread since it was close by and nothing too big.

I threw on a large black windbreaker over my white t-shirt and maroon flannel, and I put on some mom jeans. I threw my hair into a clip before heading downstairs. I yelled at Brooklyn asking if she was ready to go.

She ran down the stairs while I threw my converse on and smiled. "Yeah, I just need my boots." She tucked some hair behind her hair. "Your outfit is super cute!"

I looked at her outfit, it was also cute. She wore jeans, a white turtleneck with a big Harley Davidson sweatshirt. "Cute sweatshirt," I smiled while handing her boots to her.

"It's Mark's. I stole it from him last year." That explained why it was so big on her. She's 5'4 and Mark is 6'2. Ethan and I's height difference wasn't that drastic. I was 5'6 which meant he was only a couple inches taller.

We left the house after that and got into Brooklyn's car. She drove us to Panera Bread to meet up with the guys. We were the first to arrive, of course. Brooklyn told me Mark had no sense of time. And she was right, the boys showed up 10 minutes later.

"There you are," Brooklyn smiled as she pulled Mark into a hug. Ethan and I awkwardly stood next to them while they did this.

"Am I supposed to hug you?" I asked him in a low voice.

"I don't know, there's not a lot of people here." He looked around. "Maybe we probably should just so it's not awkward later on."

I nodded my head and hugged him. I got a whiff of his scent, he smelt like warm umber. It smelt good. He was also really warm. I let go shortly after so I didn't seem weird. "Do you know what you're gonna eat?" I asked him as we got in line behind Brooklyn and Mark.

He shrugged his shoulders, "flat bread sounds kind of good. Would you want to share that?"

"Sure," I smiled. He smiled back and waited for it to be our turn. When he ordered our flat bread and two drinks, I reached to get money out of my pocket. Before I could, he paid for the stuff. "I was gonna pay for it."

Ethan looked down at me with a grin, "not gonna happen. You're my girlfriend, I have to spoil you." He said, poking the tip of my nose.

I let out a fake laugh before I grabbed the drinks and went over to the drink fountain. Ethan joined me shortly after, "why did you do that?"