🏒| BUDDY POINTS

͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙Friday, December 30th

Friday, December 30th

We flew back to Michigan on Wednesday. The past couple days we spent in Canada were really fun. We played Sorry! and Monopoly which Mr. Edwards we're both really good at.

The past couple days since we got back were spent with Ethan and I texting. I pretty much stayed at the house with Brooklyn, but sometimes we'd go out to the coffee shop. I was laying in bed when Brooklyn came into the room. "I'm bored," she mumbled.

I looked up at her and sighed. "Me too," I responded. As soon as I said that, my phone lit up with a notification from Ethan.

Ethan
Hey you wanna go bowling with a couple teammates and I at 6?
Mark will be there so bring Brooklyn

Me
Sure! We'll be there

"Well, we're going bowling tonight at 6 with Ethan, Mark, and a couple of the UMich boys," I answered while I put my phone on my nightstand.

Her smile grew, "Awesome!" She sprung up from the bed and sat down at my desk. "So, how are you and Ethan? You guys seem more than fine, but like what's going on?"

I sighed, "Well, him and I are just taking things slow now. I told him I'm not ready to open myself back up because I don't want to be hurt again and he told me to make my decision by the end of the month... which is 1 day from now."

"Well today's your last day for decision making," Brooklyn cut in. "Tomorrow is the biggest frat party to celebrate the new year. We're all going and I was gonna drag you there. You should tell him you want to get with him at the party."

I nodded my head, "That's a good idea." I'm pretty sure Ethan already knew what my decision was. Even though I was terrified to death about it, I knew I wanted to be with him. Sometimes, you have to overcome those fears.

Brooklyn leaned back in my chair and crossed her legs. "Well, I'll be ready at 5:30." She got up from the chair and left my room, shutting the door. I laid back in my bed and put my airpods in, listening to music.

🏒🥅

We saw the boys when we went inside. Johnny was the first one to notice us. "Brooklyn! Esme!" He yelled while running up to us. He pulled us both into a hug and led us over to the boys. "You remember Luke and Rutger?" he asked me.

"Yeah, hey!" I waved at them both while smiling.

Johnny then brought my attention to another guy. "This is Duker," he gestured at him, letting Brooklyn and I go.

"Dylan," he held out his hand to shake mine. "You're Ethan's girlfriend?"

"Yes, I am!" I took his hand and shook it. "So you're also on the hockey team?" I asked.