🏒| A RED BODYCON DRESS

͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙Thursday, December 22nd

Thursday, December 22nd

I had grabbed all the warm clothes out of my closet and laid them out on my bed. I hummed to the music playing in my airpods while folding them up neatly and putting them in my suitcase. Tomorrow was the day we drove to Detroit to get on our flight to Canada.

Ethan had let me know that I would need a fancy dress for Christmas Dinner with his family, so I grabbed my white dress and hung it up on the closet door handle. I didn't think much of it, I would wrap it up in the plastic I got when I first bought it and put it on top of everything.

I had a glass of grape juice on my nightstand which was conveniently next to my closet. You can see where this is going. While I was folding one of my sweaters, my elbow rammed into the side of the nightstand causing my drink to knock onto the ground. The cup hit the ground, causing the juice to splatter all over my dress. "Shit!" I yelled. "No, no, no! Fuck!"

Brooklyn came bolting to my room due to the clank of the glass and me yelling. She flung the door right open like it weighs nothing. "What happened?!" She rushed over to me and saw my dress, "Oh no."

"Yeah, oh no!" I felt like crying. I didn't have any other dresses that fit the theme of meeting your fake boyfriend's family for Christmas dinner. "What am I gonna do?!" I frowned. I rubbed my temples while taking shallow breaths.

"I can take you out shopping for a new one," Brooklyn quickly suggested.

"Uh," I muttered. My phone that laid next to my suitcase rang, it was Ethan. I picked up the phone. "Hey," I shakily spoke.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"No, I just spilled grape juice all over my white dress. There's no way I can get these stains out before tomorrow." I frowned. I grabbed paper towels and began cleaning up the mess on my floor. Thank God for wooden floors.

"Well, I'm heading back over to the mall now to get my mom a gift. I can stop by and pick you up if you're good with that," he offered.

"Would you really do that?" A smile formed on my face.

"Yeah, of course. I'll be there in 5." He then hung up.

"Well?" Brooklyn sat down on the bed while staring at me.

I began collecting my things to head out. "Ethan's gonna take me to the mall to get a new dress," I said. I grabbed the dress and handed it to her, "Could you wash these stains out for me?" If anyone knew how to get a stain out, it was Brooklyn.

"Uh, sure." She took the dress from my hands. "Are you sure Ethan wants to sit there and watch you try on dresses for like 30 minutes?"

I shrugged, "Nope, but I remember him saying that we're gonna put in the work like a real couple. This is the work." Brooklyn wiggled her eyebrows at my comment. "Just get the stains out of my dress!"