🏒| CONFESSIONS AND DECISIONS

͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙Saturday, December 24th

͙˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙
Saturday, December 24th

I woke up the next morning to find the pillow wall he and I made was completely intact. I looked over at him and saw him sound asleep on his side of the bed, he hadn't moved all night. I was impressed. I got out of bed and got ready for the day.

While I was brushing my teeth, Ethan yawned loudly letting me know he was awake. I looked back at him after spitting the paste out of my mouth and smiled. "Morning," I then continued brushing my teeth.

He rubbed his eyes and got out of the bed like me. He made his way into the bathroom and stood behind me. I looked at us in the mirror and smiled a bit. This is what it would look like if we lived together in an apartment. No. Stop. I thought as I shook it out of the head.

I finished brushing my teeth and left the bathroom so Ethan could get ready. I decided to get ready in the bedroom while he was in there. I threw on a green Christmas sweater and a pair of black jeans. I threw on my boots and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" Ethan called out.

"Are you done? I need to do my makeup!" I yelled back. I didn't hear a response from him, I went to knock again but the door opened before I could do that. Ethan stood in the doorway without a shirt on and black sweatpants. My eyes flickered down to his bare chest before meeting his eyes again. "Can I do my makeup?" I stuttered a bit.

He smirked and got out of the way so I could enter. "Go ahead," he said. I quickly walked past him before I could do anything else stupid. "Rule 2, missy," he said as he shut the door. I rolled my eyes and began doing my makeup. I finished pretty quickly and made my way out to our bathroom. Ethan was wearing a hoodie and his sweatpants and some New Balances. "My brother's coming up today."

"Really?" I looked over at him. "From Denver?" I ran my fingers through my hair in an effort to fix it up a bit.

"Mhm," he smiled. "Come on, my mom's waiting on us."

Him and I walked out of the room and through the hallway. We saw his mom in the kitchen making breakfast while his dad sat on the couch watching the news. "Morning," Mr. Edwards turned around from his spot and smiled at us.

"Oh, good morning sweetie!" Tara said to Ethan before turning to me. "Don't you look adorable!" She smiled. I smiled back in response as a way to thank her. "Could you get Brooklyn and Mark?"

"Yeah," I said. I made my way back to their room and knocked on the door. It took a bit for someone to get to the door. When the door opened, Mark was standing in the doorway rubbing his eyes. "Tara's making breakfast," I told them. I looked back at Brooklyn and she waved at me.