🏒| MR. FINCH

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙Monday, December 19th

Monday, December 19th

Today determined if I was eligible to go to Canada with Ethan. My father's opinions determined whether Ethan and I's fake relationship would go any further.

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror, flattening out the skirt of my dress. I had my hair in a half up half down hairstyle using a claw clip, and I had my usual makeup on. I wore a black ruffle hem dress and transparent tights. I put on some crew socks and my Dr. Martens before walking out. Brooklyn waited for me outside the bathroom like I was going to prom all over again.

"You look beautiful!" She squealed, pulling me into a hug.

"Relax," I laughed. I pulled away from her and placed my hands on her shoulders. "It's all fake."

She smiled, "Not to me." I gave her a sarcastic grin back. I went to grab my bag and looked for my phone. "Is he here yet?" She asked, lingering by my door frame.

I checked my phone and saw no messages from Ethan. "No," I sighed and looked back at her. She and I went downstairs and as soon as I took a step off the bottom step of the stairs, my phone buzzed.

Ethan
I'm here!

ME
Be out soon

I looked up at Brooklyn and smiled, "when I'm home, I'll tell you everything." I blew her a kiss on my way out. I grabbed my coat and put it on.

"You better!" She yelled as I shut the door. I smiled as I made my way out to Ethan's car. I hopped in the passenger seat next to him.

When I shut the car door, I met his eyes. He was analyzing my outfit with his mouth hung open. "Rule 2," I stated while looking away from him.

"Sorry," he muttered, backing out of the parking lot.

"Are you ready to meet my dad?" I asked him while throwing cherry flavored lip gloss on my lips.

He shook his head, "not really." He then grabbed the aux cord connected to his car and held it out to me. "You wanna play music?"

I took it from him and plugged my phone into the chord. "What kind of music do you wanna listen to?" I asked while scrolling through my Spotify playlists.

He shrugged his shoulders, "rap. You?"

I couldn't really form a genre for all the music I listen to. "I listen to TV Girl and Frank Ocean." I flicked some hair out of my face.

"Tyler, the Creator?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "you wanna listen to Flower Boy?" He nodded his head in response before I turned it on. We listened to Tyler for a bit on the way there, he sang along to Rex's part. "You like Rex?" I asked while smiling.