🏒| ONE MONTH

͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙Saturday, December 31st

͙˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙
Saturday, December 31st

Tonight's the night. I had to tell Ethan I wanted to be his real girlfriend like I promised him. I looked at myself in the mirror while wearing my strapless black dress. I had a full face of makeup on, which was rare for me, and grabbed my black kitten heels.

Brooklyn came out of her room wearing a midnight blue sheath dress with her white open toe heels. "You look so sexy," I wiggled my eyebrows. "Mark won't be able to take his eyes off you."

Brooklyn twirled around before looking at my dress. "You're a bit scandalous! You have your bare shoulders out," she laughed.

"Good thing there's no dress code!" I joked. We made our way down to her car and drove to the frat house where the party was being held. When we arrived, it seemed like every person who attended UMich was there. When entered the house, my eyes started scanning around for Ethan. "Hey, I'm gonna try to find Ethan!" I yelled over the loud music.

Before I could go, Brooklyn grabbed my shoulder. "You're gonna do it now?" she asked.

"I mean, yeah." I shrugged. "What if Michelle gets to him first? I cant let that happen."

Her facial expression became serious as she took in a deep breath. "You really think she's gonna steal your man? He follows you around like a puppy on a leash. Trust me, Esme. He wants you, not her." Right after she said that, she pointed behind me. "Speaking of which."

I looked back and saw Ethan cut through the crowd. "Esme! You made it," he pulled me into a hug. "Come on, we're about to start beer pong." He grabbed my hand and led me away from Brooklyn. I looked back and saw her waving at me while smirking.

We made it to the beer pong table where two guys who I didn't know were waiting. "Ethan! You finally got her?" the taller male asked.

"Yup, here's Esme. Esme, this is Adam." He gestured to the guy who just talked. He then pointed to the guy next to him who was a bit shorter than Ethan. "And this is Seamus."

Seamus raised his hand and gave me a white dad smile. They were kinda cute, but not as cute as Ethan. "Hey," I smiled. "I've never played beer pong before so go easy on me."

"Alright. I'm going against you." Ethan swapped sides with Seamus.

Seamus smiled as he walked next to me. "We got this." He held up both his hands to give me two high-fives, so I did. I liked his vibe already. Confident but also chill. I grabbed the ping pong ball and threw one. It hit the rim of the red cup and bounced away.

"Dammit!" I frowned. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked up at Ethan. Seamus tossed his ball and missed the cup by a hair. Adam grabbed the ping pong ball and looked over at Ethan, nodding his head so he could go.