Parent Teacher Night- Curses and Calls... Pt 1

“THe IZZY BUSY SPA-TER WENT UP DEH ARTICHOKE! DOWN COMES DEH RAIN AN’ DEH SPA-TER ATE THE MOUSE! OUT COMES DEH SUN AN’ CRY IT OUT THE DRAIN- AN’ DEH IPSY BIPSY SPAW-TER BLEW UP THE HOUSE AGAIN!!! Then they all gots RAINBOW TACOS!!! YAyyyyyyy!!!”

“GIR! Please- Focus! And hand me that wibbly squabble wrench will you?- Jeez what is that Dib human TEACHING you…”

“Mary called dem Nooserey rindes.”

“Well quit it! I can't concentrate with all these INFERNAL human smeet songs you are so OBSESSED with!!!”

The little blue and silver robot seemed to pout where it was perched on a giant spinny chair, letting out a huff at the alien invader currently leaning over a pile of disassembled robot parts- The robot's blue eyes somehow becoming watery as it turned away from Zim.

“I CAN STOP WHENEVER I WANT!!!...Noooo I can't, I lied- Ayyy, Beee, SEE, Deee…”

While GIR continued to sing what seemed to be an extremely out of tune ABC’s, Zim let out a sigh and shook his head, dragging a gloved hand down his face as well while he reached over with the other to grab some kind of high tech laser wrench. The non disguised alien invader appeared to be in yet another sector in his base, and in front of him, laying on two separate tables, were the robo parents that came with the house.

After a few seconds of hyper fixating on whatever he was doing to the “mom” robo parent, he very suddenly let out a loud groan of annoyance, pushing away from the workbench and leaning back in his chair with his short little legs swinging in front of him frustratedly.

“Eggghhhhh! STUpid Teacher drones and their STUpid Parent-Teacher nights! How was I- The great and well-prepared Zim, supposed to know that human students were to bring their parents to that FILTHY skool anytime the teaching drones wished to discuss about ‘progress’?”

Zim then hopped out of his seat in order to strut over to the tables in distaste, grabbing a smaller tool from a nearby table to tap on the Mom robot’s half covered in false flesh metal head. Zim then sighed with a shake of the head.

“The Roboparents aren't NEARLY ready for that kind of social interaction!...”

Almost as if on cue, the mom robot began to spark erratically with glitchy laughter, spasming under the leather bonds holding it down- Zim looking down at it blankly.

“BE-E Sure to EAT your to-oothpaste son! Scru-u-u-ub thoroughly and DON'T FO-oRGET TO FEED THE MAILMAN! AHAHA AHAHA AHA-”

After a few moments of crazed robot laughter, the robo parent then unceremoniously slumped dead silent once again, parts of its plastered on false flesh peeling off in a few places where Zim had been editing. As per usual when something doesn't go his way, Zim began to pace the floor, his fingers tapping his chin anxiously- Wait, NOT anxiously, because Zim never frets over ANYTHING!

“We only have until tomorrow night before they have to be ready… What if they turn out like that traitorous clone bot- Whatever his name!? I can't let that happen again… COMPUTER!!”

“Erghhhhhhhhh…. What nowww…?”

“Don't be snippy with me- I need you to research all you can about the human parental units… You know what will happen if I fail to convince the other skool children that I am a normal human child with human parents and end up getting destroyed…”

Above the Irken, a digitally low groan of annoyance could be heard reverberating inside the lab, and Zim began to tap his foot even quicker in his impatience. The alien AI system seemed to pause a moment before the very large screen that had DEFINITELY always been there lit up with the iconic human logo saying “Guurgle.” Computer sighed again, making Zim cross his arms with an audible squint of the eyes.