Dark Harvest- Organs are Overrated, I Just Wanna Play Games... Pt 2

To say Zim was a little nervous was a bit of an understatement- Though he would NEVER EVER admit it. It was true that the purple haired human girl’s words had in fact hit all of the right checkpoints to make a FEARSOME INVADER- Such as himself- Even just a little bit self conscious about his organs.

(Who was that girl anyways? Zim had no previous recollection of her WHATSOEVER!- Well, if his magnificent brain never acknowledged her to begin with, she probably wasn't all that relevant to him in the first place- Until now of course.)

He found himself looking back at his memories to once again review the body chart that the purple beast had shown him, paired with another imaginary one with a diagram of his own organs. The comparison WAS rather striking, wasn't it? Zim could practically FEEL the sharp scalpel dragging across his skin now. He shuddered a bit at the thought.

How had the human beast even KNOWN about his superior organs? She must have had help or something- Perhaps there were MORE observant human filth creatures at this skool than he initially thought?

It didn't matter now- Girl beast or not- That didn't change the fact that he was in a very dooomyy situation and NOW he had to rack his GENIUS BRAIN on how to get out of it. Organs were the problem, yes? Well it's not like Zim could simply… CHANGE his anatomy on such short notice! Maybe in a week or two give or take- But NOT under such a horrid time crunch such as THIS!-

Not only the fact that there was no escaping skool without exploding spontaneously!!!

Of course, this was no big deal. Zim has been through worse situations before- He was Irk’s FINEST INVADER for Tallests sake!... Also he was like, super amazing and stuff, so he would probably be fine anyway… And if all else failed- He could always just blow everything up…

But the organs…

“Hey!!! You there!!! Do you have a hall pass? You can’t be walking around without a hall pass, you know!!!”

An annoying lispy voice could be heard, shattering Zims thoughts in the present and furthermore forcing the disguised invader to turn around to face the screechy creature. Although, one look at the orange sash draped over the rather boxy looking kid's body was enough to trigger a small memory of “Oh yes, he must be the hall monitor drone!”

Zim tried to plaster a false smile on his pale yet tanned hologram face, both his pak brain and flesh brain churning with nasty ideas… Perhaps this could work in his favor…

“Say… You have a reasonable amount of organs settled inside you, riiiight?”

The hall monitor took a moment to cast a glance down at his belly, brows furrowed a moment before facing Zim once again with a bright smile.

“Well… I'd like to think so, yeah.”

“Do you think you would notice if any of those organs were to, say, go MISSING perhaps?”

“Probably not, no… Why do you ask?”

“Heh Heh… Heh heH! HAHAHA!!!”

Yes. Yes! This could work!!! Manic laughter began to bubble in Zims throat as it crawled up his mouth hole like some kind of snake creature, slowly becoming louder and louder and more forced as he cackled on. ZIM IS A GENIUS!!! He wished he had some bird seed to celebrate-

Awkwardly, the hall monitor began to attempt laughing with him, the boy's laughter slowly becoming a little more boisterous and loud- Just before Zims own manic laughing fit cut out in an instant. Straight faced, Zim turned to the now silent once again hall monitor with a mixture of curiosity and malice. A strange look in his eyes- It was a Blank and scrutinizing look.