xlvii.

"Here I was thinking you'd miss me more," the familiar voice of Grace Lennox teased, approaching the couple, only to be tackled to the ground by Abigail. Onyxia watched the interaction with a tearful smile before she slowly stood with her hand in Bumblebee's. She didn't think she'd ever let him go now. He was a permanent extension of her body and there was no way she was letting him leave her.

Optimus had seemed just as ecstatic to see her as his holoform was brought out moments after and helped Grace back onto her feet before kissing her.

"Wait, what the fuck?" Onyxia said, her voice a bit muffled due to her stuffy nose. She wiped her sleeve over her face, drying it of her tears.

"O-Oh," Grace stuttered and stumbled on basically every syllable she needed to say to form a coherent sentence to explain herself to the daughter of Optimus.

"We are in what humans consider a relationship," Optimus explained innocently, leading to Onyxia bursting into laughter.

"Primus, really?"

"A human?" Crosshairs butted in with a clear hint of disgust that elicited a sigh from Optimus.

"Ignore him," Onyxia interrupted immediately, bringing Grace close to her chest as they embraced. Of course, one hand was still intertwined with her sparkmate's. "Where have you been for all this time? And how did you manage to pull my Dad?" Abigail snorted alongside Apex, both women looking at each other with wide smirks.

"Actually, with Crosshairs, Hound, Drift, and Bee," Grace answered once they pulled away. "With the help of each other, both Bee and I managed to make it out of...you-know-where alive. And the whole dating Optimus thing...I honestly don't know how to explain it."

"Should I call you Mum, now?"

Optimus sighed deeply and reached forward, ruffling his daughter's hair to draw her attention. She looked at him with a light glare.

"You should've told me, you big oaf!"

"It was not...planned," he answered slowly with his eyebrows slightly furrowed. She rolled her eyes and brought him in for a hug.

"You guys have no idea how happy I am," she said softly. She let out a deep exhale and pulled away from the hug to return to Bumblebee's side.

"As lovely as this domestic shit all is: where are the others?" Apex asked the question that all the newcomers were wondering. 

"Dead," Crosshairs answered simply, crossing his arms. "The twats killed them all."

"We don't know that, Crosshairs," Optimus scolded.

"I have some footage that might confirm the statement," Cade chimed in, holding up one of the Cemetery Wind drones.

"Great, a fucking home movie about the death of our comrades, aye?" Crosshairs snapped. "Who even are you, you stowaway?"

The Autobot, along with Hound, pointed his gun at Cade, Shane and Tess. Abigail was unlucky enough to be in the way as well, which caused Ironhide to snap.

"Hey, you point that somewhere else or I'll stick it up your ass," Ironhide threatened, standing between him and the humans. Crosshairs scoffed, holstering his gun.

"Got soft, aye? Which one?" he sneered, glaring at the group of humans.

"You know what? It'll save us so much time if you get that stick out of your ass, you dick," Bumblebee snapped at Crosshairs.

"I'd call you one right back if it weren't for that fact you got none," Crosshairs retorted. Onyxia found herself scoffing in disbelief at his words.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're talking about dicks? Right now? I can bloody well tell you that you don't have one from the shit you're spouting."