ix.

"Alright, tough guy, take it off," Mikaela demanded. Onyxia's head snapped to the human with horror, dreading the elaboration that the leader of Sector Seven asked for.

"Your clothes, all of it. Off," Mikaela elaborated for him.

"No, t-that's not necessary," Onyxia pleaded. "Why is everyone exposing themselves?"

Samuel snorted, "Simmons deserves it."

"I don't!"

The leader of Sector Seven, Simmons, motioned to her in agreement. "She's right. She does not--wait, you? What about me?! Why do I even need to do this?"

"I don't care about you."

"Look, you're the one who threatened my father," Mikaela snapped at Simmons, bringing his attention back to her. He stared for a moment in what seemed to be disbelief before he tugged off his suit jacket. Onyxia prayed to the Primes that he would be stopped there.

"Little lady, this is the beginning of the end of your life," Simmons spat at her, ripping off his tie and making a move to undo his shirt buttons. "You're a criminal. Let's face facts. It's in your gene pool." He took his shirt off, leaving a white superman-related singlet. He began to undo his belt and that's when Onyxia looked away. She did not want to see anything more.

"Those are nice," Mikaela said, her voice drenched in sarcasm, to Simmons. "Now get behind the pole." The sound of cuffs being locked sounded.

"I will hunt you down, okay?" Simmons threatened. "Without any remorse!"

Onyxia heard the sound of cars and helicopters getting closer to their destination, causing panic to seize her spark. She turned to her father, getting a nod of confirmation from him--the Autobots had to escape. Ironhide swiftly used his shock cannon to disrupt the processes of the cars as the shock wave travelled through the ground. Unfortunately, the helicopters were unfazed. 

"Roll out," Optimus boomed, his command being followed by all Autobots excluding Onyxia almost immediately. Onyxia quickly crouched in front of Samuel and Mikaela. She attempted to ignore the urge to flee when she saw that she was under a spotlight. She couldn't go back to containment. Not again.

"Hurry, please, please!" Onyxia pleaded, not wasting any time in running from the helicopters once the two humans were safe in her hand. "Oh, my Primes," she chanted softly as she ran. There was no way she was going to outrun the helicopters but she could if she could outsmart them.

She scanned her surroundings carefully as she ran through a street and made her way to a concrete river that conveniently had a bridge passing over it. She took the chance to lift herself up to the bridge and hold her body against the bottom as helicopters pass by under her.

Just when she thought she was safe, the very part of the bridge she was holding onto shattered in her hands and she lost her grip, tumbling to the ground. She was lucky enough to have reflexes quick enough to protect the humans in her care.

"Run, you two!" Onyxia cried, letting them get to cover as the helicopters gathered around her and launched hooks at her. She could dodge the first two they launched, but she wasn't swift nor small enough to dodge all of them. She was roughly tugged forward as a hook wrapped itself around her wrist.

"Please, Primes, protect me," she whispered, attempting to rip the rope connecting to the hook but it was no use. As she was about to shoot it her leg was restrained and she came crashing down to the ground with a loud cry.

"Dad!" she cried, "Dad, help me, please!" Instead of her father, her partner made his way to her side to help her. "Bee, I don't want to go back!" she nearly sobbed.

"Hey, hey, you won't don't worry," he reassured her but it was all for naught as not even he could unwind the hooks. "They're really stuck on, aren't they?" he said, only to get a hook wrapped around his wrist. He was pulled away from her as he let out whirs of protest. Onyxia, having already gotten her gun prepared on her free arm, shot the rope.

"Just go, Bee. I'm not going to sit here and let you risk yourself for me," she ordered him, but there was no confidence in her voice. That had been long gone. "Take the humans and go."

"Onyx, I let you give yourself up once. That's not happening again," Bumblebee said sternly, shooting the hook around her leg before cutting the one around her wrist. He held her hand tightly in his own and grabbed the humans in his other. Then they both ran.

"B-Bee we can't outrun them! There's too many-!" Onyxia protested, crying out with shock as a hook made it around her leg once more. She came crashing to the ground, the sound of metal against concrete hurting her audio processors temporarily. "Just go!" she ordered, gathering all the courage she could. Seeing that he wasn't moving she repeated her words once more but louder. "Go, B-127!"

Even the humans were unsavable as they were forced to the ground by soldiers. It was just Bumblebee who had a chance at freedom and Onyxia had to make sure it was given. At the sound of his old name on Cybertron being used by his partner, he knew that there was no room for disobedience. He retreated just as Onyxia was frozen by some sort of gas-liquid substance. Her last memory of being awake was her partner fading from view.

----

Onyxia could feel every single thing that the humans did to her when she was in their (atrocious) care. Whenever they poked and prodded at her it was as if she were having surgery conducted on her, only they were picking her apart rather than putting her back together. And the worst thing was that she could do nothing about it as the humans were keeping her frozen in place. Too cold to move but too warm to freeze over. Her own familiar and personal hell on earth. Just like a sickening memory from the past...

"This doesn't feel right, can't you see we're hurting her? Haven't we done enough tests?" a concerned voice spoke. Her voice was sweet like honey and soothed Onyxia's mind. Although nothing could soothe her completely from what was happening to her.

"A woman has no right speaking like this to a man. You know nothing," a voice snapped. His voice was a complete juxtaposition to the kind woman. It was a voice she heard every day. Every day that man would extract unhealthy amounts of her energon to do Primus knows what. Onyxia couldn't bring herself to care anymore. Some days they would pull parts of her body out and examine them to find their purpose, other days they would test the impacts of human blood on her own cardiovascular system, and every day, without mercy, they would conduct surgeries on her conscious body.

Please help me, Bee, Onyxia begged mentally.