iii.

"Hey, bitch!" Mikaela snapped, cutting Frenzy with an electric saw just as it was about to kill Onyxia.

"Oh, thank the Primes!" the girl cried, taking Mikaela's hand with her arm that wasn't in severe pain and getting up from the ground. "C-Come on, we need to get to that Autobot."

"Autobot?" Samuel and Mikaela repeated, following the girl as she limped tiredly towards her comrade who had successfully defeated Barricade.

"Yeah, this, right here, is an Autobot. A Cybertronian being," Onyxia replied.

"Sound Japanese," Samuel said and she snickered.

"No, Samuel."

"It doesn't want to hurt us, right?" Mikaela enquired.

"I don't think so," Samuel replied. "It would have done that already."

"Really?" she scoffed. "Well, do you speak robot? Because they just had a giant droid deathmatch!"

The Autobot in question stood proudly in front of the trio with its hands on his hips. Onyxia took a moment to analyse its appearance. Wings like an insect, colour scheme like a bumblebee...small, too, but clearly well-trained.

"I-I think...it wants something from me," Samuel said.

"What?" Mikaela said exasperatedly.

"Well, 'cause the other one was talking about my eBay page."

"Oh, shut the hell up about the eBay page, Samuel," Onyxia retorted.

"Can you talk?!" Samuel called to the Autobot, which replied by using radio channels.

"XM Satellite Radio, digital cable brings you, Columbia broadcasting system."

"So, you...you talk through the radio?" Samuel asked, pointing to the Autobot, which began clapping.

"Thank you, you're beautiful. You're wonderful, you're wonderful."

"So, last night, what was that, huh?"

"Message from Starfleet, Captain...Throughout the inanimate vastness of space, Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven! Hallelujah!"

"What are you, like an alien or something?" Mikaela called out, to which the Autobot gave her a nod of confirmation and transformed back into its alt mode.

"Who are you, young lady?" it asked, although Onyxia didn't know to who that question was directed.

"Mikaela."

"No, the other one."

Onyxia's heart raced; did she want to reveal herself?

Not yet.

"I'll reveal that when we meet with the others," she spoke, receiving a whir in reply. While Samuel and Mikaela got into the Autobot, Onyxia unsummoned her holoform to free her from the pain of her injured arm and for ease of travel.

Once Mikaela had grabbed her things, it was time for the Autobot to take Onyxia and the humans to the other Autobots.

------------------------

"Hey, what the hell?!" Onyxia exclaimed through her radio when the Autobot swerved to a stop and kicked Samuela and Mikaela out. She parked on the side of the road while the angry Autobot drove back in the direction they came from.

"Fantastic," Samuel said to Mikaela. "Now, you pissed him off. That car is sensitive. I mean, four-thousand dollars just drove off."

"He'll come back," Onyxia sighed. "Anyway, what the hell happened in that car?"