✯☾part five.☽✯

"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴

"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴."

⋆。°✩ | ‧₊˚✩彡 | *:・゚✧*:・゚.⋆。°✩ | ‧₊˚✩彡 | *:・゚✧*:・゚.

Transformers 5 of 5

Five years have passed since Optimus left the Autobots in order to seek their creator and many of the Autobots are hiding out in a South Dakota junkyard with Cade, Abigail, Grace and a couple of new human additions to the family. Despite having saved the humans once again, nothing had changed and the Autobots were still being hunted. Onyxia should've been used to the disappointment at that point and yet she wasn't. Most days, she found herself getting distracted by caring for the little Dinobots that had been created along with trying to get Bumblebee a good, working voice box. She thinks the rest of her days will be spent waiting for her father, but when it is discovered that Onyxia is the last living being able to wield an ancient staff that the Decepticons and her creator want, the Autobots are dragged into the final battle of their lives against, much to their surprise, their own leader.

 She thinks the rest of her days will be spent waiting for her father, but when it is discovered that Onyxia is the last living being able to wield an ancient staff that the Decepticons and her creator want, the Autobots are dragged into the final...

"𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓑𝓮𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓾𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓼."

⋆。°✩ | ‧₊˚✩彡 | *:・゚✧*:・゚.⋆。°✩ | ‧₊˚✩彡 | *:・゚✧*:・゚.

Main Song for this Part
——
new fears by lights

"I left my body
Down on her knees
Over the bedside
Watching you breathe
And I saw the fire
I felt the flames
I heard the banshees
Calling your name
'Cause I have these new fears I carry with me
So you can feel stronger, you can know peace"