xlix.

HI SORRY JUST A LOVELY LITTLE NOTE FOR YOU ALL: it is assumed knowledge now, in my writing, that Bee speaks through his radio. It was completely tedious for me to keep writing 'through the radio' and I just prefer writing his dialogue like any other character. Just thought I'd specify before I get a comment about it lmao. Anyway, thank you all for being patient--I love you all!!

"Corporate espionage," the owner of KSI mused as he, Attinger, Cade, and Onyxia took an elevator up to his office. "That's a very serious crime, Mr Yeager."

"So is murder," Onyxia snapped. The rest of the trip was silent until they were sat in pure white seats at a glass table.

"Look, I want a lawyer," Cade argued. "The Justice Department. Somebody I can trust. I'm just trying to protect my family, okay? Not from your company, from the government."

"Mr Yeager, who do you think I work for?" Attinger replied.

"Oh, I don't know, your mummy?" Onyxia said with a sickly sweet smile. She intertwined her now uncuffed hands on the table and watched him as he sneered.

"And you, Onyxia. I'm just so glad to have you in my custody now," he said, faking a smile.

"I'd rather have my heart ripped out again than be in your custody."

"Ah, yes, I forgot just what you are for a moment there. What's it like being one of us?"

"Just swell," she replied bitterly.

"Mr Yeager, you're trying to defend your family. That's admirable. I'm trying to defend the nation from alien war," Attinger explained. "We've had a taste of what that looks like and we are not gonna tolerate another. Now..."

"So why are you killing us Autobots then?" Onyxia interrupted. "The Decepticons are the only Cybertronians to ever start a war. Us Autobots protected you humans for years. And when they left, the Decepticons still wanted you all. It's not about an alien war now, dickhead. It's about the Decepticons' mission to fuck up your world in the name of world domination! They only fight us because we fight right back for you all!"

"Shut up," the owner of KSI snapped.

"Who even are you?"

"Joshua Joyce. The man you're fucking over because of your out-of-check emotions. Open your eyes, sweetheart, this is the real world now--not some alien world with fuck-all rules."

"Don't you dare call me sweetheart," she sneered. "I ain't no fucking sweetheart with all the shit that I can do to your corpse."

Just then, the ground began to shake and there were large metallic thumps heard. It only took another brief moment before the whirring of a helicopter could be heard inside the building and it quickly approached.

Drift.

"Sayonara, you fuckers," Onyxia spat, standing up and out of the way as Bee, holding onto Drift, smashed his legs through the glass.

"Let's go, sweetheart," Bee said, glaring at Joshua as he held his hand out for Onyxia. She climbed on gratefully, saluting Attinger and Joyce as Cade climbed on and Drift began descending. When they had reached the ground, Bumblebee transformed.

"You manage to fuck up Stinger?" Onyxia asked Bumblebee as she sat in his altmode with Tessa, Shane, and Cade. All three were in the back while she was in the driver's seat as usual.

They joined with the rest of the Autobots and began to make their escape onto a highway.

"I wish," Bumblebee replied. "Abby wouldn't let me."

Onyxia laughed, shaking her head affectionately. "I'm sure we'll get him eventually. Also, may I just say that you look stunning."

He let out a bashful whir, "Ah, thank you, Nyx."